Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Signatures
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Signatures Post 302125234 by aigles on Wednesday 4th of July 2007 05:10:58 PM
Old 07-04-2007
Signatures

The signatures disappeared.
The parameter setting of the forum does not seem to me very stable.

Jean-Pierre.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

List of Signatures

Hi Guys I just want the list of signatures and the event IDs(If there are any) of the HP-UX System log. If anybody having the same, could you please just post me or give the link where I could find them. Thanks Guys Praveen Kumar Pagadala (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgdl_praveen
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Sendmail with Digital Signatures

I have been asked to look into implementing digital signatures with emails sent from our Solaris servers to users. The emails would be sent from "application" accounts on the servers to users in the Windows world (exchange). The only info I could find was a high level blurb (read by a CIO)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete gpt signatures

Hi Can anyone tell me how to delete GPT signatures in linux/unix. Thanks Tannu (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tannu
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signatures

Hi is it possible to add signatures? I have found option in profile config to enable it but no option to set it for my account. I have found some discussion form 2007. https://www.unix.com/post-here-contact-site-administrators-moderators/39610-signatures.html Is it true signatures are... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: gito
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Warning: only V3 signatures can be verified, skipping V4 signature

Hello, First, sorry for my english :mad: I just installed php / mysql on my RHEL4 server, when I want to list the installed package for mysql, I received a warning as follows: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # rpm -qa | grep mysql ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gerrard08
1 Replies
tt_otype_osig_count(library call)										 tt_otype_osig_count(library call)

NAME
tt_otype_osig_count -- return the number of notice signatures for an otype SYNOPSIS
#include <Tt/tt_c.h> int tt_otype_osig_count( const char*otype); DESCRIPTION
The tt_otype_osig_count function returns the number of notice signatures for the given otype. The otype argument is the object type involved in this operation. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the tt_otype_osig_count function returns the number of notice signatures for the given otype. The application can use tt_int_error(3) to extract one of the following Tt_status values from the returned integer: TT_OK The operation completed successfully. TT_ERR_NOMP The ttsession(1) process is not running and the ToolTalk service cannot restart it. TT_ERR_OTYPE The specified object type is not the name of an installed object type. SEE ALSO
Tt/tt_c.h - Tttt_c(5), tt_otype_osig_arg_type(3), tt_otype_osig_arg_mode(3), tt_otype_osig_args_count(3), tt_otype_osig_op(3), tt_int_error(3). tt_otype_osig_count(library call)