Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX List Hardware components in HP UX Post 302125137 by Perderabo on Wednesday 4th of July 2007 04:35:55 AM
Old 07-04-2007
I like andryk's solution! But here is an old post with my old solution...
Ram structure

I just played with cstm until I got it to work. The output from the map command is actually interesting by itself.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the components of semaphore?

What is the components of semaphore? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearanik
1 Replies

2. Hardware

Looking for a list of Linux compatible hardware list

Hi Everyone I'm looking for a recommended Laptop Hardware compatible list. I know nowadays most distribs just work with most hardware but possibly a list of current laptops that don't work well with unix / Linux. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LaptopACPower
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

4. Solaris

components of solaris 11

i want to know the system components of solaris 11. for SLES11 system components are Linux Kernel 2.6.27.8rc1 GCC 4.3.2 glibc 2.9 X.Org 7.4 XEN 3.3.1 KVM 78 i need those components for solaris 11 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snreddy_gopu
4 Replies

5. Hardware

How to find manufacture of laptop components?

Hi guys, I want to buy a lenovo Z500 laptop and install fedora 19 on it. I want to know if there would be any problem with drivers. I looked at specification. it says for wireless communication it uses Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230. according to this link kernel supports it. The problem is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting all the components simultaneously through script

Hi Folks , I have the below script that will start the components one by one by giving an interval of few seconds that if first component is started then there is interval of few seconds and then the second component is started , but by this way it takes time, i want to make the process faster... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
8 Replies

7. HP-UX

Version Controller for Components

Hi, I am new to the Unix world and in my current project i have to work on HP MPE/iX and MF-COBOL. They do not have a Change management and version controller till now. Can you please help me with the name of the product which can fit well in this purpose. Please advice. Ty. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohbaig
1 Replies
XmCreateScrolledList(library call)										XmCreateScrolledList(library call)

NAME
XmCreateScrolledList -- The List ScrolledList convenience creation function SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/List.h> Widget XmCreateScrolledList( Widget parent, String name, ArgList arglist, Cardinal argcount); DESCRIPTION
XmCreateScrolledList creates an instance of a List widget that is contained within a ScrolledWindow. The ScrolledWindow parent is created managed. All ScrolledWindow subarea widgets are automatically created by this function. The ID returned by this function is that of the List widget (not the ScrolledWindow widget). Use this widget ID for all operations on the List widget. Use the widget ID of the List wid- get's parent for all operations on the ScrolledWindow. To obtain the ID of the ScrolledWindow widget associated with the List widget, use the Xt Intrinsics XtParent function. The name of the ScrolledWindow created by this function is formed by concatenating SW onto the end of the name specified in the parameter list. All arguments to either the List or the ScrolledWindow widget can be specified at creation time using this function. Changes to initial position and size are sent only to the ScrolledWindow widget. Other resources are sent to the List or the ScrolledWindow widget as appro- priate. Note that the result of providing the XmNdestroyCallback resource in the creation arglist is unspecified. The application should use the XtAddCallback function to add callbacks to the appropriate widget (List or ScrolledWindow) after creating it. This function forces the following initial values for ScrolledWindow resources: o XmNscrollingPolicy is set to XmAPPLICATION_DEFINED. o XmNvisualPolicy is set to XmVARIABLE. o XmNscrollBarDisplayPolicy is set to XmSTATIC. (No initial value is forced for the List's XmNscrollBarDisplayPolicy.) o XmNshadowThickness is set to 0 (zero). parent Specifies the parent widget ID name Specifies the name of the created widget arglist Specifies the argument list argcount Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist) For a complete definition of List and its associated resources, see XmList(3). RETURN
Returns the List widget ID. RELATED
XmList(3) and XmScrolledWindow(3). XmCreateScrolledList(library call)