Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX List Hardware components in HP UX Post 302125136 by andryk on Wednesday 4th of July 2007 04:28:14 AM
Old 07-04-2007
Yeah, there is one tool called stm, for what you are looking for just try this
Code:
echo "selclass qualifier memory;info;wait;infolog" | /usr/sbin/cstm

Its not from me, I ripped it off somewhere and it works Smilie ...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the components of semaphore?

What is the components of semaphore? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearanik
1 Replies

2. Hardware

Looking for a list of Linux compatible hardware list

Hi Everyone I'm looking for a recommended Laptop Hardware compatible list. I know nowadays most distribs just work with most hardware but possibly a list of current laptops that don't work well with unix / Linux. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LaptopACPower
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

4. Solaris

components of solaris 11

i want to know the system components of solaris 11. for SLES11 system components are Linux Kernel 2.6.27.8rc1 GCC 4.3.2 glibc 2.9 X.Org 7.4 XEN 3.3.1 KVM 78 i need those components for solaris 11 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snreddy_gopu
4 Replies

5. Hardware

How to find manufacture of laptop components?

Hi guys, I want to buy a lenovo Z500 laptop and install fedora 19 on it. I want to know if there would be any problem with drivers. I looked at specification. it says for wireless communication it uses Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230. according to this link kernel supports it. The problem is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Starting all the components simultaneously through script

Hi Folks , I have the below script that will start the components one by one by giving an interval of few seconds that if first component is started then there is interval of few seconds and then the second component is started , but by this way it takes time, i want to make the process faster... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
8 Replies

7. HP-UX

Version Controller for Components

Hi, I am new to the Unix world and in my current project i have to work on HP MPE/iX and MF-COBOL. They do not have a Change management and version controller till now. Can you please help me with the name of the product which can fit well in this purpose. Please advice. Ty. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohbaig
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)