Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NAT address
Special Forums IP Networking NAT address Post 302123340 by axes on Monday 25th of June 2007 08:13:32 AM
Old 06-25-2007
Porter,

Thanks for ur suggestion BUT I don't have wget installed on my system.

Is there any other alternative ?
axes

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

FreeBSD - NAT

Hi All! I have a Pentium 100 (32 MBRAM) with FreeBSD 4.4 installed on it and I am using it as a gateway. When I am downloading (or uploading) stuff simultaneously I see that natd is using up to 100% of the cpu capacity, hence the internet connection becomes blocked. My guess is I will have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ivo
1 Replies

2. BSD

proxy or NAT

how do i configure proxy in freeBSD or NAT so that when i set it up as a server can connect other to my new gateway (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AkinOkin
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Slow from static IP ... fast from NAT address

Has anyone had an issue where: If I telnet into a unix machine on my network, from within my natted address, there is no speed issue. When I telnet to the same machine using the static address, it is very very slow. This SCO 5.06. There is no nameserver running. Please help. I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
3 Replies

4. IP Networking

L2 nat

Hi All, Is there any possibility to change the IP address of a package according to its MAC address. It would be a sort of L2 NAT. (i.e. If the MAC address is 00:1A:A0:1E:XX:XX so the dir IP will be 192.168.X.X) Thanks!. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

NAT detection

hellou, can anybody help me with nat detection in real time ? i prefer some detection script because i try some nat detection program's for example p0f or i'm using tcpdump, but i would get contain of specific packet. Some ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TheTechnic
1 Replies

7. Solaris

NAT IPFilter

Hi everybody, I'm running on Solaris 10 X86 (update 1009). I would like to make NAT's rule. I explain you. On Solaris, I configure the principal interface e1000g0 with IP : 192.168.0.33 I created the first logical interface like that : ifconfig e1000g0 addif 192.168.0.40 netmask... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aureliensm
0 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Snmp and NAT

Hello, I am facing this scenario: three or more remote LAN (peripheral offices), with the same devices (printers, NAS) in each of them. Those LANs have the same network addresses, i.e.192.168.1.* (are connected to WAN via NAT). I need to collect snmp traps from a central server (public IP).... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutrino
4 Replies

9. Solaris

OpenVPN and NAT

Hi. I am attempting to set up an OpenVPN server on my Solaris 11 box by following all the Linux guides. Thus far I have a working VPN that I can connect to and ssh onto my VPN server over which is great but not what I require long term. I would like to route all VPN client requests for addresses... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickb1976
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies
Plucene::Analysis::PorterStemFilter(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Plucene::Analysis::PorterStemFilter(3pm)

NAME
Plucene::Analysis::PorterStemFilter - Porter stemming on the token stream SYNOPSIS
# isa Plucene::Analysis:::TokenFilter my $token = $porter_stem_filter->next; DESCRIPTION
This class transforms the token stream as per the Porter stemming algorithm. Note: the input to the stemming filter must already be in lower case, so you will need to use LowerCaseFilter or LowerCaseTokenizer farther down the Tokenizer chain in order for this to work properly! The Porter Stemmer implements Porter Algorithm for normalization of English words by stripping their extensions and is used to generalize the searches. For example, the Porter algorithm maps both 'search' and 'searching' (as well as 'searchnessing') to 'search' such that a query for 'search' will also match documents that contains the word 'searching'. Note that the Porter algorithm is specific to the English language and may give unpredictable results for other languages. Also, make sure to use the same analyzer during the indexing and the searching. You can find more information on the Porter algorithm at www.tartarus.org/~martin/PorterStemmer. A nice online demonstration of the Porter algorithm is available at www.scs.carleton.ca/~dquesnel/java/stuff/PorterApplet.html. METHODS
next my $token = $porter_stem_filter->next; Returns the next input token, after being stemmed. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-14 Plucene::Analysis::PorterStemFilter(3pm)