Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tracking user
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Tracking user Post 302123314 by panknil on Monday 25th of June 2007 05:44:36 AM
Old 06-25-2007
Network Tracking user

dear all,

I'm facing problem that is i have noticed from few days back that some body is deleting and making changes in the file from developement server where i'm working(in unix)
so i want to track that who is using the server, what performancr they are doing and each every thing which r being done by other people...

is there any way to track like that and stop doing this wrong things?

thnks,
Pankaj

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

tracking sequence num

I have files coming to an input directory every few mins...eg test_00012.txt test_00013.txt test_00014.txt I need to write a script to monitor these and if a file is missing from the sequence I need my script to spot this so I can alert someone... ie... if I got the following:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command Tracking

Hi, OS: Solaris9, SPARC Is there any way I can track the commands run by users from the shell prompt? Example: Somebody is deleting files from the system. Who it is is a mystery. That person obviously does not use bash prompt so there is no history. Is there anyway I can find out who... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tracking user action

Hi, we are using solaris8. we have some files disappear. I would like to know how to track who and when the files was remove ??? thanks, (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: xitrum
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tracking down the problem

Is there a way to track down what process is sending to a certain port? I have some thing pounding the network with requests to a multicast IP that doesn't exist. I have shut down all comms related processes and yet it is still there. Need a way to track the port or IP back to the process. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattmanuel
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

netfilter connection tracking

hi, i'm using tcpreplay to send a traffic trace to my wireless interface (the trace is been captured by the same interface). It seems as netfilter can't trace connections. Is it possible? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tracking user access

Hi, An important file in my solaris server has been deleted. Is there any way that i can find out when was that file deleted and what user account was used to delete the file.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Job tracking in logs

I have two log files from two different days and some jobs start on one day and finish on the next. I also have jobs that start and then don't finish until other jobs start and finish. I'm trying to create a csv file with job name, start time and end time in the order that the jobs started. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wawa
2 Replies

8. AIX

Tracking Root commands

Hi All How can track what commands are entered by the Root user. Is there a log besides using the history command that lists all commands entered for a period of time. thanks:o (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pashan
6 Replies

9. Red Hat

Tracking Process to a particular

I've tried to see what I can find on my own but I'm coming up with goose eggs. Basically I was wondering if there was a way of querying the scheduler (or something similar) to track a process back to a particular CPU it's executing on at the time of the command. ps has a "cpu" output option but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

Tracking what commands were executed after sudo to another user

All team members has sudo access to user "batch55". Need to track all the commands used by team members after sudo to "batch55". Using HP-UX and ksh shell in our environment. How can i acheive this? Thanks In Advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatababu
2 Replies
GLFRONTFACE(3G) 														   GLFRONTFACE(3G)

NAME
glFrontFace - define front- and back-facing polygons C SPECIFICATION
void glFrontFace( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies the orientation of front-facing polygons. GL_CW and GL_CCW are accepted. The initial value is GL_CCW. DESCRIPTION
In a scene composed entirely of opaque closed surfaces, back-facing polygons are never visible. Eliminating these invisible polygons has the obvious benefit of speeding up the rendering of the image. To enable and disable elimination of back-facing polygons, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_CULL_FACE. The projection of a polygon to window coordinates is said to have clockwise winding if an imaginary object following the path from its first vertex, its second vertex, and so on, to its last vertex, and finally back to its first vertex, moves in a clockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. The polygon's winding is said to be counterclockwise if the imaginary object following the same path moves in a counterclockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. glFrontFace specifies whether polygons with clockwise winding in window coordinates, or counterclockwise winding in window coordinates, are taken to be front-facing. Passing GL_CCW to mode selects counterclock- wise polygons as front-facing; GL_CW selects clockwise polygons as front-facing. By default, counterclockwise polygons are taken to be front-facing. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glFrontFace is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_FRONT_FACE SEE ALSO
glCullFace, glLightModel GLFRONTFACE(3G)