Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to view my IP
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to view my IP Post 302123258 by blowFish@ubuntu on Sunday 24th of June 2007 10:52:50 PM
Old 06-24-2007
eth0

Link encap:ethern3t
inet addr:192.168.2.2 Bcast: 192.168.2.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: fe80::201:2ff:fe03:405/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU: 1500 Metric:1

Hop this is enough.
I have it connected and sharing internet with my mac if that helps

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DBM View

Can someone please recommend a UNIX based utility (Not Web) to view a DBM file? Michael (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schafferm
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view all others terminals

i'm responsible for maintenance at my place and would like to watch all terminals in front me.i log myself into one terminal, but would like to view copy of other's terminals visible to me, it is just like for audit/security watch. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkandati
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do I view a jpeg?

I use gv or ggv to view a .pdf, or .ps file. What will allow me to see a jpeg file? If it matters, I'm using xterm on a PowerBook G4. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsstamps
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view others process

Hello, I hope this is an easy question. I have a few users who login through SSH and some times their bash session is using 100% cpu even though its been "idle" according to who for several days. I would like to know what command the user ran in their bash session to peg the cpu out but am... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: taheri6
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

How to view socket_udp_rcvbuf_default'value in hp-ux

In the hp-ux 11.31 environment . How can i view the values of below parameters: socket_udp_rcvbuf_default socket_udp_sndbuf_default thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robbiezr
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to view all DB

Hi Gurus, How to view only a database files on solaris. Please do a reply at the earliest. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can I view an 'at' command?

Hi, One of our users has loads of jobs scheduled. When I do at -l I get a long list of tasks which end in .a Is there anyway I can view what these commands will do? Also, What's the relationship between the 'at' function and the crontab? I can't see any entries in crontab....Cheers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

View my posts

How can I view a list of my posts.? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
5 Replies
PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1)

NAME
pbuilder-dist-simple - simple multi-release pbuilder wrapper SYNOPSIS
pbuilder-<dist> operation [...] DESCRIPTION
pbuilder-dist-simple is a wrapper that makes it easy to use pbuilder with chroots for many different Ubuntu distributions. If you need more features than pbuilder-dist-simple provides, have a look at pbuilder-dist(1). USAGE
Create one symlink to pbuilder-dist-simple for each distribution for which you want a build environment, naming them like "pbuilder-lucid", "pbuilder-natty", etc. Replace operation with the action you want pbuilder-dist-simple to do (create, update, build, clean, login or execute). EXAMPLES
pbuilder-natty create Creates a pbuilder environment for Ubuntu Natty. pbuilder-lucid update Updates an existing Ubuntu Lucid environment. pbuilder-lucid build ./sample_1.0-0ubuntu1.dsc Builds the specified package on an already existing Ubuntu Lucid environment. FILES
By default, pbuilder-dist-simple will store all the files it generates in ~/pbuilder/. This can be changed by modifying the BASE_DIR value on the top of the script to any other directory you want. If the directory doesn't exit, it will be created at runtime. SEE ALSO
pbuilder(1), pbuilderrc(5), pbuilder-dist(1) AUTHORS
pbuilder-dist was originally written by Jamin W. Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> and Jordan Mantha <mantha@ubuntu.com>, and this man- page by Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. ubuntu-dev-tools February 25, 2008 PBUILDER-DIST-SIMPLE(1)