Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Install neon-0.26.3. on a OpenBSD server Post 302122938 by syddy on Friday 22nd of June 2007 06:13:01 AM
Old 06-22-2007
Install neon-0.26.3. on a OpenBSD server

Hello,

I'm a very basic beginning user of OpenBSD. I'd like to install neon-0.26.3.
I placed it on our server but I don't know how to install it.
The directory has the following contain:
# ls
.package AUTHORS ChangeLog.CVS NEWS TODO config.guess config.hw.in configure.in ltmain.sh neon.mak src
.release.sh BUGS INSTALL.win32 README aclocal.m4 config.h.in config.sub doc macros neon.pc.in test
.version ChangeLog Makefile.in THANKS autogen.sh config.hw configure install-sh neon-config.in po

As you can see I haven't install any software on OpenBSD.
Otherwise, I suppose, this question should be very idiot. So... I'm sorry about.

Is there some helpfull guy who want's to help me?

Thanks

Micha

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do i install gnome under openbsd?

Right, its a basic one here. I have installed openBSD version 3.1, and gotten Xfree working, after many trial and errors. my next big problem is installing Gnome. I've unTAR'd it to /usr/bin, and, if i remember rightly, a few other places as well. how do i get the console/anything to recognise that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmford
4 Replies

2. BSD

openBSD 4.4 server stuff questions

Hi! i have installed openBSD 4.4 on i386 and i use it as simple web server. Apache 1.3 manages web server. The problem is that i want to make safe file transfer via SFTP. I know that it uses openSSH... 1) does i need to enable anything else than openSSH and SFTP? 2) where can i find openSSH... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolf3d
2 Replies

3. Fedora

How i can install Driver ATI on OpenBSD 4.8 & HARD

hi guys i am using fedora 14 but today moving to OpenBSD4.8 and remove all part hard :mad: but easy install programs pkg_add program :b: now How i can install Driver ATI on OpenBSD 4.8 ? and i am use "lspci" show hardware but not work openbsd & how i can create part my home size... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: OpenBSD1986
0 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Unable to install OpenBSD 4.9

I'm unable to install OpenBSD 4.9 boot disk after having burnt the "install49.iso" file. On boot, it says: "CD-ROM : 90 Loading OpenBSD/4.9/i386 CDBOOT" and keeps repeating these two lines. Any solutions? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ihavequestions
1 Replies
NE_I18N_INIT(3) 						neon API reference						   NE_I18N_INIT(3)

NAME
ne_i18n_init - functions to initialize internationalization support SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_i18n.h> void ne_i18n_init(const char *encoding); DESCRIPTION
The ne_i18n_init function can be used to enable support for translated messages in the neon library. The encoding parameter, if non-NULL, specifies the character encoding required for generated translated string. If it is NULL, the appropriate character encoding for the process locale will be used. This call is only strictly necessary if either: 1. neon has been installed into a different prefix than the gettext implementation on which it depends for i18n purposes, or 2. the caller requires that translated messages are in a particular character encoding. If ne_i18n_init is never called, the message catalogs will not be found if case (a) applies (and so English error messages will be used), and will use the default character encoding specified by the process locale. The library will otherwise operate correctly. Note that the encoding used is a process-global setting and so results may be unexpected if other users of neon within the process call ne_i18n_init with a different encoding parameter. SEE ALSO
ne_sock_init AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.30.0 31 July 2013 NE_I18N_INIT(3)