Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Show us your Desktop
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Show us your Desktop Post 302122827 by reborg on Thursday 21st of June 2007 03:47:19 PM
Old 06-21-2007
Please repect the bandwidth limitations of other users and do not use "img" tags in posts.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Variable with $ do not show correctly

Hey guys i need help i have a script to push a password to a remote server the only problem is the $ENCRYPT variable has $'s in it (from the encrypted password in the shadow file) and they drop out when apending to the shadow file via the usermod command so $1$Q/6a08n$EoAcBuR/YnoCQC shows up as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Show path name

Hello I'm new to this forum. So please spare me! I'm using SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 and created a few accounts. So far so good. When I login I see: $. But here I want to see (for example), /home 25$ So I want to see the pathname where I am without each time typing pwd (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.vvugt
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ls how to not show date

Hello, I'm using ls -laR to print out a list of file and folders. I want to print only the permission, file size and file name. Also, excluding the '.' and '..'. result from ls -laR: total 6 drwxr-xr-x 8 user staff 512 Nov 28 16:17 . drwxr-x--- 16 user staff 1024... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: minifish
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Show previous hour

date +%Y%m%d%H output : 2011031415 I want to get previous hour like this 2011031414. Any one can help ? (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvin0618
15 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Show all my Posts?

Hello, Is there a way to display all of the posts I have authored? Many thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlundwall
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Show help

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Display the contents of all files ending in a number to the screen 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcincan
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

$LINENO no show

$LINENO is bash "system" variable but I cannot get any output trying to use it. Am I missing something fundamental? Here is the code snippet 13) 247 echo "TEMPLATE Option 13" 248 249 # *** BEGIN DEBUG BLOCK *** 250 last_cmd_arg=$_ # Save it. 251 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: annacreek
6 Replies
img-window(n)															     img-window(n)

NAME
img-window - Img, Tk Windows (window) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::window ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::window is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::window. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image. More specifically img::window extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is window. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. This handler is special. Instead of reading or writing image data from a file or string it allows the embedding of a Tk widget into the photo image. In other words, it takes a snapshot of the contents of a Tk window. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in window format (option -data) is detected automatically. Image data is considered to be in the window format if the value given to option -data is the name of an existing Tk window. Note that the standard option -file is not supported by this handler. [2] The format name window is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, window COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-window(n)