Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: server type (HP etc)
Operating Systems Linux server type (HP etc) Post 302122756 by madmat on Thursday 21st of June 2007 08:31:30 AM
Old 06-21-2007
I've already used it, but it contains only OS information
I want commercial information like "HP Prolian DL360" or "HP Prolian DL380" or another one...
TY

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

String type to date type

Can one string type variable changed into the date type variable. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinku
1 Replies

2. Programming

array type has incomplete element type

Dear colleagues, One of my friend have a problem with c code. While compiling a c program it displays a message like "array type has incomplete element type". Any body can provide a solution for it. Jaganadh.G (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Link type between working machine and server machine

There are two servers where my machine is connected. Is there any type of link formed between my machine and server machine? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: palash2k
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i hide Server Type Plz

Helo .. How Can i Hide My Server Type Here Hostpres.com - Host Pres And writing Secureb By .... And how Can i Hide uname -a: Linux server.xxxx.net 2.6.18-ovz028stab053.14-enterprise #1 SMP Mon Jun 2 18:25:30 MSD 2008 i686 From Php Shell Like c99... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: a7medo
3 Replies

5. Solaris

identify server type from ufsdump

Hi guys I have a little problem. I need to identify the server type from some ufsdumps. How can i do that? I grepped with: grep Sun messages* but with this command, if there server was never rebooted, i cannot recognize the server type. any other idea? thx in advance Ivan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: beta17
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH fetching files from server A onto server B and putting on server C

Dear Friends, Sorry for this basic request. But I just started learning Ksh recently and still I am a newbie in this field. Q: I have files on one server and the date format is 20121001000009_224625.in which has year (yyyy) month (mm) and date (dd). I have these files on server A. The task... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrownBob
8 Replies

7. AIX

Finding the type of AIX server using command line

Hi All, I am trying to find out type of AIX servers , for eg : server A is eServer p5 520 , server B is pSeries 630-6C4 etc. Can some one suggest me the best way to retrive this information through command line. is there any direct command or script by which i can retrieve this information... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
9 Replies
KAWARI8(6)							   Games Manual 							KAWARI8(6)

NAME
kawari_encode, kawari_encode2, kawari_decode2 -- kawari 8.0 encoder/decoder SYNOPSIS
kawari_encode [file ...] kawari_encode2 [file ...] kawari_decode2 [file ...] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the kawari command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has docu- mentation written in HTML format. For detailed descriptions, see doc-base. kawari_encode encodes kawari scripts to an encoded file. So the users for the scripts cannot easily read the content. It can be used to protect the content of Kawari scripts. It takes several text files as inputs and converts them to .kaw files separately. kawari_encode2 is an advanced kawari_encode. It is able to assign a symmetric key like some encrypting systems. The key affects the encod- ing system. Users need the key to decode them. kawari_decode2 is a decoder of the .kaw files. It takes several .kaw files and convert them back to .txt files. If the kaw files is encoded by kawari_encode2, the key must be provided correctly for decoding. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <grandpaul@gmail.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). This man- ual page is in public domain and is freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited by any- one for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and in any way, including by methods that have not yet been invented or conceived. KAWARI8(6)