Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: problem with posting
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems problem with posting Post 302122295 by Perderabo on Wednesday 20th of June 2007 03:03:44 AM
Old 06-20-2007
You must have changed your email address. We do not put inactive accounts into this state. Long time inactive accounts are subject to deletion, but it has been a while since we have done that.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows XP problem, posting for a friend

I tried to help him, but I couln't so I am posting here: well i have a couple of problems i would like to have answered were to begin....well i have a windows xp pro ,and it wont let me install any software because it tells me that THE WINDOWS INSTALLER COULD NOW BE ACCESSES THIS MAY BE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_
3 Replies

2. Solaris

problem in finding a hardware problem

Hi I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error: Fatal Error Reset CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE AFAR 0000.07c6.0000.1000 SC Alert: Host System has Reset It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
8 Replies

3. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

posting thread is problem

hi, i am unable to post new thread. pls revert back what i need to do. i already posted 3 threads.... I am getting message like " Message is too short" even though my message is more than 100 characters. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spc432
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Emergency Forum Posting Problem

Regarding this thread: it's not possible for me to reply to it. According to the guide, the only official restriction is placed on posting new threads, not replies. Bug or undocumented "feature"? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
4 Replies

6. IP Networking

Problem with forwarding emails (SPF problem)

Hi, This is rather a question from a "user" than from a sys admin, but I think this forum is apropriate for the question. I have an adress with automatic email forwarding and for some senders (two hietherto), emails are bouncing. This has really created a lot of problems those two time so I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: carwe
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed Or Grep Problem OR Terminal Problem?

I don't know if you guys get this problem sometimes at Terminal but I had been having this problem since yesterday :( Maybe I overdid the Terminal. Even the codes that used to work doesn't work anymore. Here is what 's happening: * I wanted to remove lines containing digits so I used this... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
25 Replies
PUSH(8)                                                     BSD System Manager's Manual                                                    PUSH(8)

NAME
push -- fetch mail via POP SYNOPSIS
push [-5 | --krb5] [-v | --verbose] [-f | --fork] [-l | --leave] [--from] [-c | --count] [--headers=headers] [-p port-spec | --port=port-spec] po-box filename DESCRIPTION
push retrieves mail from the post office box po-box, and stores the mail in mbox format in filename. The po-box can have any of the follow- ing formats: 'hostname:username' 'po:hostname:username' 'username@hostname' 'po:username@hostname' 'hostname' 'po:username' If no username is specified, push assumes that it's the same as on the local machine; hostname defaults to the value of the MAILHOST environ- ment variable. Supported options: -5, --krb5 use Kerberos 5 (if compiled with support for Kerberos 5) -f, --fork fork before starting to delete messages -l, --leave don't delete fetched mail --from behave like from. -c, --count first print how many messages and bytes there are. --headers=headers a list of comma-separated headers that should get printed. -p port-spec, --port=port-spec use this port instead of the default 'kpop' or '1109'. The default is to first try Kerberos 5 authentication and then, if that fails, Kerberos 4. ENVIRONMENT
MAILHOST points to the post office, if no other hostname is specified. EXAMPLES
$ push cornfield:roosta ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box tries to fetch mail for the user roosta from the post office at ``cornfield'', and stores the mail in ~/.emacs-mail-crash-box (you are using Gnus, aren't you?) $ push --from -5 havregryn tries to fetch From: lines for current user at post office ``havregryn'' using Kerberos 5. SEE ALSO
from(1), pfrom(1), movemail(8), popper(8) HISTORY
push was written while waiting for movemail to finish getting the mail. HEIMDAL May 31, 1998 HEIMDAL