Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware? Post 302122131 by krs1 on Tuesday 19th of June 2007 09:16:20 AM
Old 06-19-2007
Bug Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good SQL Forum

Hey all, I'm trying to locate a good sql forum - similar in nature to this, where I can can get some quick responses to questions I have. I've tried a few but they are either no longer running - or have one visitor every month.... just wanting to see if anyone uses a forum that is of the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix Ware 7

I have Installed SCO UnixWare 7 on to a 13 gig hd and up on istallation I noticed that that only 8gs where detected. I went ahead and continued the install just to see what I could learn from this. I'd like to know what happend. Also I used a free none comersial single user licenses that I had... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kikkin
1 Replies

3. AIX

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good?

Which Forum for IBM Storage production are good? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

This forum is so good it's beyond belief!

This forum has been so instrumental in my learning scripting and unix commands that I seriously can't believe it and have been advertising it to everyone I know. I started from almost zero knowledge and within a few months I already feel much less ignorant. The amount of information and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
7 Replies

5. Solaris

Question on selling/unloading Sunfire V240

Over 6 years ago I picked up a Sunfire V240 from my employer who was unloading all of their Sun hardware. Two processors, 4GB RAM and half dozen SCSI disk drives. It doesn't have an OS or a CD Rom/DVD drive. I have a collection of SCSI drives that should work with the server. So if I can get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandolf989
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Where to find a good Oracle forum?

Good evening, i need to ask a question to those who have been working with oracle database. I am a newbie in oracle Databases and Ive been looking for any specific oracle forum and i have found hundrends of them. could you recomend a good one from different levels from the basic ones ? i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
xrayswarm(6x)							XScreenSaver manual						     xrayswarm(6x)

NAME
xrayswarm - swarms with color trails. SYNOPSIS
xrayswarm [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
Draws a few swarms of critters flying around the screen, with nicely faded color trails behind them. OPTIONS
-visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -delay number Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 0 (0.00 seconds.). ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 by Chris Leger. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any pur- pose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any pur- pose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
Chris Leger. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) xrayswarm(6x)