Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My post gone
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators My post gone Post 302121680 by vibhor_agarwali on Monday 18th of June 2007 01:52:47 AM
Old 06-18-2007
My post gone

Hi,

I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background".

Its not visible today. Smilie

Any ideas.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post

I registed yesterday and still not able to post my question. what could be the reason? Pl reply. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ramshree
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where to post this

hi, i found a free essential LPI preparation on a website and i want to share it, but i don't know where post it, waiting of your answer. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux001
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3User Contributed Perl DocumentaJifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished - new comments made SYNOPSIS
To activate this notification, you must override the notification in your application. use strict; use warnings; package MyApp::Notification::CommentPublished; use base qw/ Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished /; sub setup { my $self = shift; # Send to the author of the post $self->to_list($self->parent->author); $self->SUPER::setup(@_); } sub url { my $self = shift; return Jifty->config->framework('Web')->{'BaseURL'} . $self->parent->permalink . '#comment-'.$self->comment->id; } 1; DESCRIPTION
This notification (when properly configured) is sent out to any who need to know when a comment has been published. METHODS
setup This method sets up the notification. This method should be overridden to setup "to_list" in Jifty::Notification to select who will receive this message. See the "SYNOPSIS". comment This will contain the Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Model::Comment that has been published. parent This will contain the object that the comment has been attached to. url This returns the URL that the message will link to. This should be overridden to provide application-specific URLs. The default implementation returns the BaseURL setting for the application. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Notification, Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<hanenkamp@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008 Boomer Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3pm)