Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SCO UNIX "TCP/IP not licensed error" Post 302121574 by jgt on Saturday 16th of June 2007 01:41:00 PM
Old 06-16-2007
You have Openserver Host installed, not Enterprise.
Host only contains support for serial attached terminals.
You have to upgrade to Enterprise.
You will have to do a fresh install, doing an in place update from host to enterprise, is not usually successful.

Send me an email if you still need Enterprise licensing.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Commands on Digital Unix equivalent to for "top" and "sar" on other Unix flavour

Hi, We have a DEC Alpha 4100 Server with OSF1 Digital Unix 4.0. Can any one tell me, if there are any commands on this Unix which are equivalent to "top" and "sar" on HP-UX or Sun Solaris ? I am particularly interested in knowing the CPU Load, what process is running on which CPU, etc. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sameerdes
1 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix "Mylex DA960"

Does anyone have the drivers for this RAID Controller specifically running on SCO?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. SCO

sco unix backward compatibility on "max open file per process"

Hi How to increase maximum number of open file in "sco xenix binary" running in "sco unix openserver 5.0.7" ? I have changed "NOFILES" kernel parameter to 512, but xenix binray can't open more than 60. tnx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

6. Red Hat

/var/log/messages error "kernel: RPC: bad TCP reclen"

Hi, I am seeing the following errors in my environment, not sure why is it happening, any ideas? Thanks. kernel: RPC: bad TCP reclen 0x73746174 (non-terminal ) Dec 17 02:14:48 kernel: RPC: bad TCP reclen 0x63480000 (large) Dec 17 02:14:48 kernel: RPC: bad TCP reclen 0x633f0000 (large) Dec... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarlinux
5 Replies

7. AIX

How to enable "TCP MD5 Signatures" and "https" on AIX?

I have searched many times but nothing found. Somebody help please :(:(:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
1 Replies

8. SCO

"Unexpected EOF within #IF, #ifdef or #ifndef" error when rebuilding / relinking SCO OpenServer 5

Hi, I am a new Unix Guru with very little experience but have the task of P2Ving an old HP Proliant ML370 G5 server to VMware ESX 4.1 or ESXi 5.5. System seems to boots fine but when trying to remove HP software, configure TCP/IP or a driver, I am receiving: -------- ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dj_Italian
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
dr(7d)								      Devices								    dr(7d)

NAME
dr, drmach, ngdr, ngdrmach - Sun Enterprise 10000 dynamic reconfiguration driver SYNOPSIS
dr drmach ngdr ngdrmach DESCRIPTION
The dynamic reconfiguration (DR) driver consists of a platform-independent driver and a platform-specific module. The DR driver uses stan- dard features of the Solaris operating environment whenever possible to control DR operations and calls the platform specific module as needed. The DR driver creates minor nodes in the file system that serve as attachment points for DR operations. The DR driver provides a pseudo-driver interface to sequence attach and detach operations on system boards using file system entry points referred to as "attachment points." The attachment point form depends on the platform. Sun Enterprise 10000 Server On the Sun Enterprise 10000 server, the DR driver consists of a platform-independent driver (ngdr) and a platform-specific module (ngdr- mach). The domain configuration server (DCS) accepts DR requests from the system services processor (SSP) and uses the libcfgadm(3LIB) interface to initiate the DR operation. After the operation is performed, the results are returned to the SSP. For more information about the DCS on the Sun Enterprise 10000, refer to the dcs(1M) man page and the Sun Enterprise 10000 Dynamic Reconfiguration User Guide. The DR driver creates physical attachment points for system board slots that takes the following form: /devices/pseudo/ngdr@0:SBx Where x represents the slot number (0 to 15) for a particular board. The cfgadm_sbd(1M) plugin creates dynamic attachment points that refer to components on system boards, including CPUs, memory, or I/O devices. Refer to the cfgadm_sbd(1M) man page for more details. SEE ALSO
cfgadm_sbd(1M), ioctl(2), libcfgadm(3LIB) Sun Enterprise 10000 Dynamic Reconfiguration User Guide SunOS 5.11 29 Sep 2003 dr(7d)