Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Programming Challenges - A List Post 302119978 by Perderabo on Saturday 2nd of June 2007 01:41:23 AM
Old 06-02-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdog74
was wondering whether this topic should have its own subforum or something, instead of in "C programming".
No, we don't want to have too many forums that people get lost. But ideally people should not post in this forum inviting folks to program in a shell language. If the topic is that general, maybe the advanced forum would have been a better choice. But it's ok here. Sometimes we get a topic that does not nicely fall into any existing forum, but we can't create a new forum each time that happens.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 6.1 IDSLDAP Installation Challenges

Please bare with me, since I am new to AIX and LDAP. I am attempting to install idsldap server on our AIX 6.1 NIM server. I installed the following packages: root@nim(/)# lslpp -l|grep ldap db2_08_01.ldap 8.1.1.80 COMMITTED DB2 LDAP Support idsldap.clt64bit61.rte 6.1.0.17 COMMITTED... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecollins
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Challenges in finding and copying the block

Hi, I have a below challenging task where iam unable to find the block and copy the same into a file. I tried my luck,howver iam unable to reach the first and second step..Can anyone help me with a clue or with the commands so that i can give a try. 1. search the <number>9966993366</number>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cskumar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn shell script - SQL statement challenges

Hi scripting experts. I have some coding challenges that I'm hoping you can help me out. I have one file#1 that contains the following sql statement that spans over multiple lines: sql Select /*+ use_has(a,b) */ * from customer a, customer_address b where a.id = b.id... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pchang
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)