Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Programming Challenges - A List Post 302119079 by Perderabo on Sunday 27th of May 2007 06:43:44 PM
Old 05-27-2007
That array definition is crazy. The closest legal definition to something like that might be something like:

[code]const char a[][5] = {
{ 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E' },
{ 'a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e' }
};

But here everything is a character. You are trying to mix characters and strings in one array. A one dimensional array of structures with each structure containing one element which is the character and a second element which is a string with the morse code might work better for you.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 6.1 IDSLDAP Installation Challenges

Please bare with me, since I am new to AIX and LDAP. I am attempting to install idsldap server on our AIX 6.1 NIM server. I installed the following packages: root@nim(/)# lslpp -l|grep ldap db2_08_01.ldap 8.1.1.80 COMMITTED DB2 LDAP Support idsldap.clt64bit61.rte 6.1.0.17 COMMITTED... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecollins
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Challenges in finding and copying the block

Hi, I have a below challenging task where iam unable to find the block and copy the same into a file. I tried my luck,howver iam unable to reach the first and second step..Can anyone help me with a clue or with the commands so that i can give a try. 1. search the <number>9966993366</number>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cskumar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn shell script - SQL statement challenges

Hi scripting experts. I have some coding challenges that I'm hoping you can help me out. I have one file#1 that contains the following sql statement that spans over multiple lines: sql Select /*+ use_has(a,b) */ * from customer a, customer_address b where a.id = b.id... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pchang
1 Replies
std::gslice(3cxx)														 std::gslice(3cxx)

NAME
std::gslice - SYNOPSIS
Public Member Functions gslice () gslice (size_t, const valarray< size_t > &, const valarray< size_t > &) gslice (const gslice &) ~gslice () gslice & operator= (const gslice &) valarray< size_t > size () const size_t start () const valarray< size_t > stride () const Friends class valarray Detailed Description Class defining multi-dimensional subset of an array. The slice class represents a multi-dimensional subset of an array, specified by three parameter sets: start offset, size array, and stride array. The start offset is the index of the first element of the array that is part of the subset. The size and stride array describe each dimension of the slice. Size is the number of elements in that dimension, and stride is the distance in the array between successive elements in that dimension. Each dimension's size and stride is taken to begin at an array element described by the previous dimension. The size array and stride array must be the same size. For example, if you have offset==3, stride[0]==11, size[1]==3, stride[1]==3, then slice[0,0]==array[3], slice[0,1]==array[6], slice[0,2]==array[9], slice[1,0]==array[14], slice[1,1]==array[17], slice[1,2]==array[20]. Definition at line 65 of file gslice.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::gslice(3cxx)