Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: delete and remain 2 value
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting delete and remain 2 value Post 302118901 by happyv on Friday 25th of May 2007 05:57:17 AM
Old 05-25-2007
Thanks all. It work.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections

Hello everybody. I've got a problem installing libssh2-0.18 Configure is done without any errors : ./configure --prefix=/home/tdallagn/modap/libssh2 --with-openssl=/home/tdallagn/modap/openssl But the "make" command fails : ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tdallagn
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lpstat print queue remain SENDING status

Hi All, When I type the following command: lpstat -pthcgl240 I get the following : Queue Dev Status Job Files User PP % Blks Cp Rnk ------- ----- --------- --- ------------------ ---------- ---- -- ----- --- --- thcgl24 @CGBP SENDING 636... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nj1986
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Need Script to ZIP/SAVE & then DELETE Log file & DELETE ZIPS older than 12 months

ENVIROMENT Linux: Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) iPlanet: iPlanet-WebServer-Enterprise/6.0SP1 Log Path: /usr/iplanet/servers/https-company/logs I have iPlanet log rotation enabled rotating files on a daily basis. The rotated logs are NOT compressed & are taking up too much space. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: zachs
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for duplicates and delete but remain the first one based on a specific pattern

Hi all, I have been trying to delete duplicates based on a certain pattern but failed to make it works. There are more than 1 pattern which are duplicated but i just want to remove 1 pattern only and remain the rest. I cannot use awk '!x++' inputfile.txt or sed '/pattern/d' or use uniq and sort... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: redse171
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies

6. Programming

Mismatched free() / delete / delete [] line no missing

Could you tell me the possibilities of the reason to get the Mismatched free() / delete / delete . I unable to see the line no in the valgrind report. it displays the function name. with that function name, I am not able to find where exactly the issue is there.I am getting the Mismatched free()... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies
ipsec_config_delete(1M) 												   ipsec_config_delete(1M)

NAME
ipsec_config_delete - delete configuration records from the HP-UX IPSec configuration database and delete certificate files SYNOPSIS
object_name ip_addr object_name object_name object_name object_name DESCRIPTION
The command deletes configuration records from the configuration database and certificate data. If HP-UX IPSec is active and running, the data (IPsec policy, authentication record or bypass list entry) is also deleted from the runtime policy database. If you delete IPsec policies that have active Security Associations (SAs), HP-UX IPSec removes the SAs from the Security Association Database (SADB) and sends a delete notification to the remote system. If HP-UX IPSec removes an IKE policy, the associated IPSec SAs can remain active, but no IKE control messages can be sent. The command deletes the certificate for the local system and the related private key file from the directory. It does not delete certifi- cates for CAs or Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs). To delete these objects, you must manually delete the files in the directory. You can use the command to display the file names with the subject names for the CA certificate files and the issuer names for the CRL files. You cannot delete the configuration object. Options and Operands The command recognizes the following options and operands: object_name Specifies the name of the object you are deleting. Do not use this argument when deleting a configuration object. You cannot delete the host, IKEv1, or IKEv2 policies. ip_addr Specifies the IP address of the entry in the bypass list you are deleting. EXAMPLES
The following command deletes the host IPsec policy named AUTHOR
was developed by HP. FILES
configuration database. default profile file. SEE ALSO
ipsec_admin(1M), ipsec_config(1M), ipsec_config_add(1M), ipsec_config_batch(1M), ipsec_config_export(1M), ipsec_config_show(1M), ipsec_migrate(1M), ipsec_policy(1M), ipsec_report(1M). HP-UX IPSec Software Required ipsec_config_delete(1M)