Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Clear Case views on UNIX
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Clear Case views on UNIX Post 302118123 by reborg on Friday 18th of May 2007 05:30:43 PM
Old 05-18-2007
You will need to create an NFS exported view.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...-cc-access.htm

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Clear logs in unix sco 5.0.4

hi my name es juan i have sco open server 5.0.4 release i need clear the log files as wtmp thanks you very much (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jtapia
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix History Question: Why are filenames/dirnames case sentsitive in Unix?

I tried looking for the answer online and came up with only a few semi-answers as to why file and directory names are case sensitive in Unix. Right off the bat, I'll say this doesn't bother me. But I run into tons of Windows and OpenVMS admins in my day job who go batty when they have to deal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clear Case, Awk and script

Hello. I should have asked this awhile ago but here is my situation. My task is to generate LOC for different directories. I have a text file that has dates in this format (01-Aug-2006). My task is to read each line and compare it to a branch date. Depending on the date, it should generate a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastachef
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix : About options of clear command ?

Hello everyone, My question is quite simple, even if I didn't find an answer. I would want a command (maybe clear with some options ?) that can do the following : clear completely the console, as it is when we start a console for the first time. My problem is that I sometimes display a lot... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ben31400
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tcl and clear case to obtain a file name as variable

proc get_view_rel_str { } { set cc_view :] end]] puts $cc_view set a puts $a set a end]] puts $a set a puts $a set a puts $a set a puts $a } get_view_rel_str this is a script in tcl with clearcase view (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Syed Imran
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Tooltips for Thread Views Using Bootstrap

Hi, Well, I changed the descriptions for threads to use Bootstrap's UI and here is the results (make sure you set your YT setting for 1080 HD): New Tooltip for UNIX.COM Using Bootstrap - YouTube Here is the simple CSS I'm using for the fonts and colors: .tooltip-inner { ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Views How to replace a CRLF char from a variable length file in the middle of a string in UNIX?

My sample file is variable length, with out any field delimiters. It has min of 18 chars length and the 'CRLF' is potentially between 12-14 chars. How do I replace this with a space? I still want to keep end of record, but just want to remove these new lines chars in the middle of the data. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandrath
7 Replies
SETLEDS(1)						      General Commands Manual							SETLEDS(1)

NAME
setleds - set the keyboard leds SYNOPSIS
setleds [-v] [-L] [-D] [-F] [{+|-}num] [{+|-}caps] [{+|-}scroll] DESCRIPTION
Setleds reports and changes the led flag settings of a VT (namely NumLock, CapsLock and ScrollLock). Without arguments, setleds prints the current settings. With arguments, it sets or clears the indicated flags (and leaves the others unchanged). The settings before and after the change are reported if the -v flag is given. The led flag settings are specific for each VT (and the VT corresponding to stdin is used). By default (or with option -F), setleds will only change the VT flags (and their setting may be reflected by the keyboard leds). With option -D, setleds will change both the VT flags and their default settings (so that a subsequent reset will not undo the change). This might be useful for people who always want to have numlock set. With option -L, setleds will not touch the VT flags, but only change the leds. From this moment on, the leds will no longer reflect the VT flags (but display whatever is put into them). The command setleds -L (without further arguments) will restore the situation in which the leds reflect the VT flags. One might use setleds in /etc/rc to define the initial and default state of NumLock, e.g. by INITTY=/dev/tty[1-8] for tty in $INITTY; do setleds -D +num < $tty done OPTIONS
-num +num Clear or set NumLock. (At present, the NumLock setting influences the interpretation of keypad keys. Pressing the NumLock key com- plements the NumLock setting.) -caps +caps Clear or set CapsLock. (At present, the CapsLock setting complements the Shift key when applied to letters. Pressing the CapsLock key complements the CapsLock setting.) -scroll +scroll Clear or set ScrollLock. (At present, pressing the ScrollLock key (or ^S/^Q) stops/starts console output.) BUGS
In keyboard application mode the NumLock key does not influence the NumLock flag setting. SEE ALSO
loadkeys(1) 24 Sep 1994 SETLEDS(1)