Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Game: Name this person
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Game: Name this person Post 302118056 by encrypted on Friday 18th of May 2007 03:06:28 AM
Old 05-18-2007
Correct! Go Vino Go!!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get a login name of a person who used 'su' and act with different user-name?

I need to realize the user login name after he/she used the 'su' command to log under another name (for specific privileges.) I am on SunOS v5.6, and here by now I could not find a way to figured it out. In another Thread I've get an advise from Linux user to use 'ps afxj' that display a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

how do you call a person who assembles computers?

The title says everything. I'm wondering how we call in English the person who builds a computer. I mean instead of buying a branded computer like dell or toshiba, how do you call the guy who assembles computers from pieces of various suppliers. Thanks for your help Santiago (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
8 Replies
OCR4GAMERA(1)															     OCR4GAMERA(1)

NAME
ocr4gamera - OCR system using the Gamera framework USAGE
ocr4gamera -x <traindata> [options] <imagefile> OPTIONS
-v <int>, --verbosity=<int> Set verbosity level to <int>. Possible values are 0 (default): silent operation; 1: information on progress; >2: segmentation info is written to PNG files with prefix debug_. -h, --help Display help and exit. -d, --deskew Do a skew correction (recommended). -f, --filter Filter out very large (images) and very small components (noise). -a, --automatic-group Autogroup glyphs with classifier. -x <file>, --xmlfile=<file> Read training data from <file>. -o <xml>, --output=<xml> Write recognized text to file <xml> (otherwise it is written to stdout). -c <csv>, --extra_chars_csvfile=<csv> Read additional class name conversions from file <csv>. <csv> must contain one conversion per line. -R <rules>, --heuristic_rules=<rules> Apply heuristic rules <rules> for disambiguation of some chars. <rules> can be roman (default) or none (for no rules). -D, --dictionary-correction Correct words using a dictionary (requires aspell or ispell). -L <lang>, --dictionary-language=<lang> Use <lang> as language for aspell (when option -D is set). -e <int>, --edit-distance=<int> Correct words only when edit distance not more than <int>. OCR4GAMERA(1)