Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Unable to open uploaded image Post 302117864 by encrypted on Thursday 17th of May 2007 01:12:49 AM
Old 05-17-2007
Unable to open uploaded image

Hi,

I am unable to view/open the image I uploded in one of the forums.

https://www.unix.com/what-is-on-your-mind-/37793-game-name-person-2.html?pp=20

Please help.
enc.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

image src to raid5 sco open server

Hi all! I am in need of some advice. I have a sco open server with NO redundancy. I am exploring different ways of trying to backup everything. Either to an image (ghost) or tape. Only problem is I dont know how. Using ghost in windows is pretty straight forward, but not know much about unix I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlucas313
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to open thread

I am unable to open the mimesender thread. I get the following message when clicking on https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=33233#post33233 : (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xhost: unable to open display????

I am a dba, not an sa, that recently had to take over administering an HP-UX server. Needless to say I am not in a comfortable area, but found out that of all people I am the most knowledgeable on unix here .... scary thought I know. I am having troubles exporting my display to a Windows XP... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: soestx
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Unable to open remote connections

Hello everybody, This is an unusual problem that I am facing on my Solaris 9 on Sun Blade 150 workstation. I can ping remote machines (outside subnet) but I can't open up a connection/port on those machines. For example, `ping ftp.xyz.com` gives ftp.xyz.com is alive but if I do a `ftp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: red_crab
1 Replies

5. Solaris

unable to open directory from user

when ever i trying to give df -k from user showing permisson denied for one directory named samba.if i trying to give from root user samba directory is opening. shut@praveen#df -k df: cannot statvfs /samba/tcgt_tendering: Permission denied if i give from root user (df -k) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

unable to open / create any file in vi

Hi, I am unable to create/open any file in vi editor for normal user, though using root I am able to create/open any file, using redhat 5.5, example vi test it showing nothing after entering command (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to open a file in perl

Not able to open a file using this code why not? use strict; use warnings; my $file = "verInfo.txt"; unless(open FILE, $file) { # Die with error message # if we can't open it. die "\nUnable to open $file\n"; } my $line = <FILE>; print $line; close FILE; (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srijith
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Unable to open Crontab

Hi, I have 2 solaris server. I can able to open to see cron entry by using crontab -l in one of the server. I cant able to open another server. How to check if crontab is fixed in that server. If not then how to make a crontab in that server. Please advice. Thanks, Mani ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Unable to open Gtalk.

Hello friends. I am currently using Ubuntu 9.10. Its having a lot of features. I have a problem in this operating system that is unable to open Gtalk. Could i get the information to use Gtalk in Ubuntu 9.10. Please reply me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andrepitt77
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Unable to Open port 8080

Hi Experts, I am receiving below error while trying to connect port 8080. Could not open connection to the host, on port 8080 : connection refused. iptables configuration /etc/sysconfig/iptables # Firewall configuration written by system-config-firewall # Manual customization of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sai_2507
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)