Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: c programming language
Top Forums Programming c programming language Post 302117518 by Perderabo on Tuesday 15th of May 2007 06:30:54 AM
Old 05-15-2007
You would need to do:
./a.out < input.file > output.file
to run it.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does the programming language matters?

I see you guys encouraged people studied and used C while they were working on UNIX. Does C++ or JAVA matter? And in the past threads, Neo, PxT, and other members recommanded lots good books. I think those people who asked for the references, such as Dominic, had experiences on sys admin or... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Carreer:Networking Programming in Unix (C programming Language)

Hello, I am trying to learn Networking Programming in C in unix enviorment. I want to know how good it is to become a network programmer. i am crazy about Network programming but i also want to opt for the best carreer options. Anybody experienced Network Programmer, please tell me is my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is PERL a programming language?

I need a small and simple clarification... Can someone tell me whether PERL is a programming language or not. Also, can shell scripts also considered as programming language or not. Also, please tell me the exact difference between programming language and scripting. Please help.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan1
3 Replies

4. Programming

How is a new Web Development language written ?

I'm wondering how programmers develop new Web Development languages because I want to learn how everything begins from the start. Let's say I'm planning to write a new language for the Web. How do I do this? Is there anyone who knows about the way Web Development languages first appear ? I'm asking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

5. Programming

What Programming language should I start learning first?

I want to create a computer program that will translate from English to Spanish and vice versa. So someone could type in a word, phrase, or paragraph and translate from one language to another. What programming language would I use to write up the code and then implement this program? I want to... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

6. Programming

How is a new Web Development language written ?

I'm wondering how programmers develop new Web Development languages because I want to learn how everything begins from the start. Let's say I'm planning to write a new language for the Web. How do I do this? Is there anyone who knows about the way Web Development languages first appear ? I'm... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
cryptest(1)						      General Commands Manual						       cryptest(1)

NAME
cryptest - Test Driver for Crypto++, a C++ Class Library of Cryptographic Primitives SYNOPSIS
cryptest [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
cryptest takes the following options g generate an RSA key h display usage information r encrypt and decrypt a string using RSA rs privatekeyfile messagefile signaturefile sign a file using RSA rv publickeyfile messagefile signaturefile verify a signature of a file using RSA m file calculate MD5, SHA, and RIPEMD-160 message digests t encrypt and decrypt a string using DES-EDE in CBC mode e|d input output encrypt or decrypt a file ss <threshold> <number-of-shares> file secret share a file (shares will be named file.000, file.001, etc) sr file share1 share2 [....] reconstruct a secret-shared file (number of shares given must be equal to threshold) id <threshold> <number-of-shares> file information disperse a file (shares will be named file.000, file.001, etc) ir file share1 share2 [....] reconstruct an information-dispersed file (number of shares given must be equal to threshold) z <compression-level> input output gzip a file u input output gunzip a file ae input output encrypt a file with AES in CTR mode e64 input output base64 encode a file d64 input output base64 decode a file e16 input output hex encode a file d16 input output hex decode a file ft source-port destination-host destination-port forward a TCP connection fips run the FIPS 140-2 sample application fips-rand generate 100000 random files using FIPS Approved X.917 RNG mt input run Maurer's randomness test on a file v run validation tests V display version number b [time for each benchmark in seconds] [frequency of CPU in gigahertz] run benchmarks tv filename run test vector file (available in TestVectors example subdirectory) AUTHOR
This man page was created by Stephen Zander, Pierre Machard and Jens Peter Secher for the Debian distribution. It is licenced under the same terms as the rest of the Crypto++ library, written by Wei Dai. local cryptest(1)