Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP,Apache on AIX machine
Operating Systems AIX PHP,Apache on AIX machine Post 302116729 by kumarangopi on Tuesday 8th of May 2007 04:27:25 AM
Old 05-08-2007
I can use only PHP5

My programs were using 'const' keyword which is not available in PHP4.So I think i should stick to PHP5.Any idea on GDchart?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Apache 2.0 For Aix 5.2

Anyone know where to find the binaries for Apache 2.0.x running on AIX 5.2.0.0 ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: njp353
2 Replies

2. AIX

The infamous compilation of Apache + Resin on AIX

Hello All, I'm trying to compile Apache + Resin on AIX. This seems to be a major issue with the AIX system as I've come across so far. I was able to successfully compile the apache portion with the recommended compiler 3.3.2 after googling a bit. Once agian, I'm stuck with the resin portion.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvargas2012R
0 Replies

3. AIX

apache for AIx

hello can you give me a link to download compiled apache 2.0.45 for Aix ? thank you for your help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
5 Replies

4. AIX

how to up the aix machine when the desktop was hang

Hi all, My AIX machine desktop was hanged. What to do. please help me. It's very urgent. Thank's & regards, Balaraju. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: balarajum
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where to set the right "Apache" to run after reboot on a RedHat 5 machine ?!

Hi, I'am working on a RedHat server (V5) and having on it 2 Apache instances, but after each reboot i have the wrong one starting so that i have to stop it doing "httpd -k stop" and than launch the right one doing "/etc/init.d/httpd -k start". For more Details, you may see the link i inserted... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehdi1973
4 Replies

6. AIX

Problem:Configuring Apache 2.2.11 in AIX 5.3

Hi All I am new to Apache and AIX and trying to configure Subversion tool in IBM machine with AIX 5.3.Apache is required for client to connect to Subversion Server with http protocol. 1.Installed Apache 2.2.11 and its dependencies via RPM 2.Configured httpd.conf file. 3.Started "httpd"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajivdp
1 Replies

7. AIX

AIX machine start-up problem

We have a AIX machine which was having problems while checking for additional ports. When restarted, it is showing the message "STDIN, STDOUT initializing.... Starting AIX...." on the console and then abruptly goes down. An error-code 0549 is appearing on the CPU display. I'm new to to AIX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: revanth84
2 Replies

8. AIX

apache/tomcat compatibility with AIX versions

Hello, Where can i find the information about the compatibility versions of tomcat with AIX? for example, AIX 5.2 supported tomcat versions?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balareddy
1 Replies

9. AIX

AIX on Virual Machine

Hello, could I install AIX on virtual machine on my desktop with Windows OS? If so how to do it? Thanks and regards, p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pitmod
2 Replies

10. AIX

TL upgradation for AIX machine. Need help

Hi Experts, I have an AIX machine oslevel -s 5300-00-00 Now I need to upgrade its TL to a level 5300-06-03-0732 Kindly let me know if we can do this directly. I guss we have to upgrade TL from 1 , 2 ,3 ,4, 5 and 6, then I have to upgrade to 06-03-0732 . Am i right here ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayadeava
6 Replies
gai.conf(5)							File Formats Manual						       gai.conf(5)

NAME
gai.conf - getaddrinfo(3) configuration file DESCRIPTION
A call to getaddrinfo(3) might return multiple answers. According to RFC 3484 these answers must be sorted so that the answer with the highest success rate is first in the list. The RFC provides an algorithm for the sorting. The static rules are not always adequate, though. For this reason the RFC also requires that system administrators get the chance to dynamically change the sorting. For the glibc implementation this can be achieved with the /etc/gai.conf file. Each line in the configuration file consists of a keyword and its parameters. White spaces in any place are ignored. Lines starting with `#' are comments and are ignored. The keywords currently recognized are: label netmask precedence The value is added to the label table used in the RFC 3484 sorting. If any label definition is present in the configuration file is present the default table is not used. All the label definitions of the default table which are to be maintained have to be dupli- cated. Following the keyword the line has to contain a network mask and a label value. precedence netmask precedence This keyword is similar to label but instead the value is added to the precedence table as specified in RFC 3484. Once again, the presence of a single precedence line in the configuration file causes the default table to not be used. reload <yes|no> This keyword control whether a process checks whether the configuration file has been changes since the last time it was read. If the value is `yes' the file is re-read. This might cause problems in multi-threaded applications and is generally a bad idea. The default is `no'. scopev4 mask value Add another rule to the RFC 3484 scope table for IPv4 address. By default the scope IDs described in section 3.2 in RFC 3438 are used. Changing these defaults should hardly ever be necessary. EXAMPLE
The default table according to RFC 3484 would be specified with the following configuration file: label ::1/128 0 label ::/0 1 label 2002::/16 2 label ::/96 3 label ::ffff:0:0/96 4 precedence ::1/128 50 precedence ::/0 40 precedence 2002::/16 30 precedence ::/96 20 precedence ::ffff:0:0/96 10 FILES
/etc/gai.conf AUTHOR
Ulrich Drepper <drepper redhat com> SEE ALSO
getaddrinfo(3), RFC 3484 gai.conf May 2006 gai.conf(5)