Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lstlport_aCC Post 302115783 by jim mcnamara on Friday 27th of April 2007 07:41:05 AM
Old 04-27-2007
It sounds like libstlport_aCC .sl cannot be found.
Locate the file:
Code:
find / -type f -name libstlport_aCC .sl 2> /dev/null

Files like this are often in unusual locations, as far as ld is concerned.
If you don't find it, do something about installing the library. Then,
add " -L </path/to/library> " to the compile command ( or makefile),
where /path/to/library is the directory name you got with the output of the find command,
like: /opt/aCC/lib

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Can't find curses library

I am writing a c program with the use of the curses but when i tried compiling i get the error that the curses library is not found the header file i included is curses.h and th command i typed is gcc -o chat chat.c -lcurses 1) Is this correct in linux? 2) found a file libncurses.so.5.2 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xenon830
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

configure script can't find a library

I installed libxml2 library from source and it installed itself in /usr/local/lib i added /usr/local/lib to ld.so.conf and ran a ldconfig ( as root ) then i tried to compile tablix-0.0.3 wich does require the installed version of libxml2 i ran ./configure ( as normal user ) and i get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lstdc++

Hi, I am having problem of linking .o and I am working with HP -UX gcc version is 3.4.2 . I have complied few cpp files and got .o's. But at the time of linking i am having issue. it is returning ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lstdc++ Fatal error. I have lib at location ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghananil
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for

I started building a program which connects to MySQL and got: ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lmysqlclient_r I tried building my own MySQL and use these, and it worked but then it gave me: ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lrt But librt is a system library (and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: selalerer
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

how could find HP UX application develop library

if I would like to develop application on HP UX ,where can I serarch the library and API ,like develop windows application with MSDN thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

6. Linux

Error Mismatched object file

Dear All, Need your help to rectify this error. Recently I have upgraded my Linux server from 32 bit to 64 bit server. OS details are Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 Kernel 2.6.18-120.el5 on an x86_64 After upgradation, when i try to compile or catalog any program, it is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mysmileforu
2 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux-abi

Does anyone have any recent experience with this. Linux ABI Project | Get Linux ABI Project at SourceForge.net (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Unable to find library libncurses.so.

I'm trying to run a file name remote build which is to build a package on a target server. My target server is HP-UX-itanium 64 bit. When I run the remote build, somehow it cannot find `libncurses.so` or maybe it looks for the `libncurses.so` at some other location. This only happens on HP-UX... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fikriemuthafa
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk delimiter count if mismatched?

Hi all, I have a file where in it has lot of records in it. I have written below stuff to find the number of fields as shown below `awk -F '|' '{print NF-1}' file.txt| head -1` how do i proceed if in case any record in particular is having more number of delimiters, if it having??? what... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Comparing two files and writing mismatched rows along with mismatched columns. Pointing out the mism

I got a requirement where I need to compare two files wrt to each columns and write the corresponding difference in another file along with some identification showing mismatched columns. Pointing out the mismatched columns is my main problem statement. For example we have files like: File 1 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: piyush pankaj
8 Replies
find(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   find(1)

Name
       find - find files

Syntax
       find pathname-list  expression

Description
       The  command  recursively  descends the directory hierarchy for each pathname in the pathname-list (that is, one or more pathnames) seeking
       files that match a boolean expression written in the primaries given below.  In the descriptions, the argument n is used as a decimal inte-
       ger where +n means more than n, -n means less than n , and n means exactly n.

Options
       -atime n       Tests true if the file has been accessed in n days.

-cpio output   Writes current file on output in the format (5120-byte records) specified in the reference page.	The output can be either a
		      file or tape device.  If output is a tape device the B key must be used to read data from the tape.

-ctime n       Tests true if the file has been changed in n days.

-depth	      Always true; causes descent of the directory hierarchy to be done so that all entries in a directory are acted on before the
		      directory  itself (that is, postorder instead of preorder).  This can be useful when is used with to transfer files that are
		      contained in directories without write permission.

-exec command  Tests true if specified command returns a 0 on exit.  The end of the command must be punctuated by an escaped semicolon.	 A
		      command argument `{}' is replaced by the current pathname.

-group gname   Tests true if group ID matches specified group name.

-inum n	      Tests true if the file has inode number n.

-links n       Tests true if the file has n links.

-mount	      Tests true if the current file is on the same file system as the current starting pathname.

-mtime n       Tests true if the file has been modified in n days.

-name filename Tests  true  if  the  filename  argument matches the current file name.  Normal Shell argument syntax may be used if escaped
		      (watch out for `[', `?' and `*').

-newer file    Tests true if the current file has been modified more recently than the argument file.

-ok command    Executes specified command on standard output, then standard input is read and command executed only upon response y.

-perm onum     Tests true if file has specified octal number.  For further information, see If onum is prefixed by a minus sign, more  flag
		      bits (017777) become significant and the flags are compared: (flags&onum)==onum.	For further information, see

-print	      Prints current pathname.

-size n	      Tests true if the file is n blocks long (512 bytes per block).

-type c	      Tests  true  if  file is c type ( c = b, block special file: c, character special file: d, directory: f, plain file: l, sym-
		      bolic link: p, type port: s, type socket).

-user uname    Tests true if file owner is login name or numeric user ID.

The primaries may be combined using the following operators (in order of decreasing precedence):

1)  A parenthesized group of primaries and operators (parentheses are special to the Shell and must be escaped).

2)  The negation of a primary (`!' is the unary not operator).

3)  Concatenation of primaries (the and operation is implied by the juxtaposition of two primaries).

4)  Alternation of primaries (`-o' is the or operator).

Examples
       To remove all files named `a.out' or `*.o' that have not been accessed for a week:
       find / ( -name a.out -o -name '*.o' ) 
       -atime +7 -exec rm {} ;

To find all files on the root file system type:
       find / -mount -print

To write all the files on the root file system to tape:
       find / -mount -print -cpio /dev/rmt?h
       cpio -iBvt < /dev/rmt?h

To find all the mount points on the root file system type:
       find / ! -mount -print

Files
See Also
       cpio(1), sh(1), test(1), cpio(5), fs(5)