Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Function of Javascript within Unix Network Post 302114767 by netass on Wednesday 18th of April 2007 01:07:09 PM
Old 04-18-2007
Question Function of Javascript within Unix Network

What attacks can a Unix box get through Javascript?

Is the Web Client secure against Javascript attacks if any?

Do we have a Trojan horse made in JavaScript?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

function in UNIX

Hi, I have an array of data as below: df = trx df = xml I would like to create a function which contains array inside it and the value is determined when the function is called as below: function pass_or_fail { if } ] then echo " ${df} FAILED. Please check logs" ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: luna_soleil
8 Replies

2. Programming

Unix network programming

Hi! I am working on fedora.. trying to execute BSD4.4 client-server program which includes "unp.h" header file... While executing make command, I got error like, " expected " , " , " ; ",or ")" in connect_nonb file...ERROR 1 " I tried to change mode of makefile but I can't get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nisha_vaghela
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Report on Javascript attacks on Unix

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Prepare a report discussing from an administration and security perspective, role and function of a JavaScript within a UNIX network. You should illustrate your answer with practical examples. In particular attention should me paid to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: afdesignz
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use javascript code in unix shell?

Hi Need help...I have wrritten one code for html through shell scripting in that i am using java scripts to validate some condition and open the html page without clicking the button.... Code Details echo "<script type="text/javascript">" echo "function exec_refresh()" echo "{" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_gshankar24
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX function

I have a code like this v_time=12:12:12 correctTimeFlag=$(echo $v_time|awk '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) if( $i ~ /::/){print i}}') if then echo "correct" fi I need a equivalent function to replace the line correctTimeFlag=$(echo $v_time|awk '{for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) if( $i ~... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swayam123
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in UNIX Shell scripting?

I want to navigate through a webpage and save that page in my system local automatically. How can I do that by using JavaScript in a Unix shell script. Any suggestions are welcome! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi3093
3 Replies

8. Web Development

JavaScript code - UNIX grep?

Hi I am new to JavaScript & haven't done much work with it, but have mainly experience with UNIX. I have a piece of code where I want to grep (excuse the UNIX language :D) for a id and get the number from that. { "time": 900, "avail": 1, "price": 0, "datetime":... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
WEBCIT(8)							    Citadel.org 							 WEBCIT(8)

NAME
webcit - Citadel Servlet Engine. SYNOPSIS
webcit [-i ip_addr] [-p http_port] [-t tracefile] [-T Templatedebuglevel] [-c] [-f] [-d] [-s] [remotehost [remoteport] ] DESCRIPTION
WebCit (the binaries name is webcit) is the Citadel Servlet engine. It can operate with Citserver on another box, but it can't operate without. OPTIONS
SwitchResult -hPATH Specify the home directory eg. -h/usr/local/citadel not adding a leading / will make the path relative to the compiletime path. Needed for running several webcit/citadel instances at the same host -d Run as a daemon; fork watcher process. -DPATH Run as a daemon but create a pid file at PATH eg. -D/var/run/webcit.pid -iIP_ADDR Specify IP address to listen on as web server eg -i192.168.9.1; default is 0.0.0.0 -pPORT Specify port to listen on eg. -p80; default is 2000 -tPATH Specify trace file (where to put the log file) eg -t/var/log/webcit -T VAL 0 (default; recommended for production systems) 1: Parse template on each request .TP -xVAL How much info to put in the trace file (or to stdout) eg -x9 -f Follow X-Forwarded-For: headers. -c Use a server cookie. -s use SSL (turns the -p default to 443) remotehost if the citserver lives on another box, its name / ip (remember to add your webserver IP to the citadel servers public_clients - Con- figfile.); else the path to the unix-domain-socket. Defaults to the compiled in unix domain socket remoteport If you want to connect to citserver via TCP specify its port here; usualy 504 DEFAULTS
The default for remotehost is to connect localy via Unix Domain Socket. The default TCP port is 504. webcit will open Port 2000 serving HTTP requests and bind 0.0.0.0 if not other specified. FILES
The location of the files may vary depending on configure options. .TP /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static// WebCits template files /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static.local// Your customized templates /usr/share/tinymce/www// the TinyMCE [http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/] Javascript Editor /etc/init.d/webcit/ The initscript usually used to start this binary. Add Options here /etc/default/webcit/ Parameters to /etc/init.d/webcit/ in the LHFS ified installations dpkg-reconfigurecitadel-webcitwillmodifythisfile. HISTORY
1998 - Now the Uncensored Communication Group webcit 2008-9-4 WEBCIT(8)