Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Certification Programme for Unix Shell Scripting Post 302114578 by ganapati on Tuesday 17th of April 2007 05:47:16 AM
Old 04-17-2007
Thanks Radoulov,

Other than brain bench, are there any other?
Please inform me. Also guide me to enhance my career in the same field.

Regards,
Ganapati.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

porting a unix programme to linux??what matters

My question is: difference between unix and linux in terms of compiler, file system, ANSI compliance, standard liabrary issues, threading issues, operating system calls memory issues..ie whether these things wud cause problems while porting a unix programme to linux.? I think answer is depend... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prasoon
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting.

please give the difference between AIX shell scripting and Unix shell scripting. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haroonec
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to compile the c programme in unix

Hi, My name is vreddy and I am learning c language now and written one programme on vi editor. how do I compile the programme please give me some advice and that would be helpfull for me. thanks vre (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasudeva
10 Replies

4. Programming

How to call the C Programme in UNIX shell scripting...?

Hi All, How to call the C programme in UNIX shell scripting? please send me some sample script for the above scenario. Regards, MPS:b: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psiva_arul
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix shell script Certification for oracle developer.

hi friends, I would like to do the certification in Korn shell scripts { i am using HP UNIX machine }. is there any certification for UNIX shell script . If yes please tell me the details . i am junior level oracle plsql developer . i interseted in unix shell scripting . i need... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdhaprakasam
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

which is the Very basic certification on unix shell scripting?

Hi, I am very new to this forum, can any one tell me which is the very basic certification on unix shell scripting? please give me an advice on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manjesh
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg: Certification on Shell Scripting

Hi all, Please let me know whether any certifications are there for Shell Scripting. (Not Brainbench). If any one know pls post the details. Thanks in advnce.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: divya bandipotu
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in UNIX Shell Scripting

Requirement is :- 1. there will be daily monthly and on demad flat files coming in SourceDir folder in unix. I want that if daily files are copied in the folder then my script shd check that if files are copied and are correct then process to load files trigger otherwise send a mail to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ruchi A
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX shell scripting

I am new to Unix.. Can someone please help me to understand the concept of Login shell and non login shell ? what exactly the difference between them :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lokita jain
1 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)