Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Management Centre
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Management Centre Post 302114564 by raziayub on Tuesday 17th of April 2007 03:50:03 AM
Old 04-17-2007
Sun Management Centre

Hi Guys,

Does anyone ever use Sun MC before? If yes, can u share with me how to do the installation.

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

The HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre

If you're looking for an easy source of free software for HP-UX, look no further. A consortium of major universities and HP user groups have banded together and operate what is simply the finest free software site in existence. The world's best HP-UX software engineers have ported each package... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Management Center installation fails

Hi all I'm trying to install Sun Management Center 4.0 on a fresh installation of Solaris 10 on a Sun 280R server. The installation keeps failing (during the setup process). Below is an extract of the log file (where things start to go wrong): Starting Sun Management Center database... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soliberus
1 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris : Web Based Management tools and Sun Cluster installation

Gurus, I have several questions : 1. Does Solaris 10/OpenSolaris has some kind of web based management tools ? Currently I am using WebMin. It worked fine, however I am very curious to use the tools provided by Sun Microsystem. Please advise for package name and how to activate.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zepiroth
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Management Center 4.0

I need to create a managed job to monitor disk space on /tmp for db servers. How do you create a task in SMC to accomplish this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Management Center Database

Hi, I have some question regarding the Sun Management Center. Appreciate it if someone can answer: Conceptual: - Does the agent store any data on its side, or the entire data is transported to the management server? - In order to graph a data property, history logging, for that data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Media Centre for Fedora doable??

Greetings, I am wondering if someone can tell me name of an application, which gives me the ability of sharing and streaming video and music over my LAN? You may compare this to the media centre in Windows 7. I have my blueray player connected to my network and I want to share my avi files over... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: almirzaee
3 Replies
Module::Install::Share(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Module::Install::Share(3)

NAME
Module::Install::Share - Install non-code files for use during run-time SYNOPSIS
# Put everything inside ./share/ into the distribution 'auto' path install_share 'share'; # Same thing as above using the default directory name install_share; DESCRIPTION
As well as Perl modules and Perl binary applications, some distributions need to install read-only data files to a location on the file system for use at run-time. XML Schemas, YAML data files, and SQLite databases are examples of the sort of things distributions might typically need to have available after installation. "Module::Install::Share" is a Module::Install extension that provides commands to allow these files to be installed to the applicable location on disk. To locate the files after installation so they can be used inside your module, see this extension's companion module File::ShareDir. TO DO
Currently "install_share" installs not only the files you want, but if called by the author will also copy .svn and other source-control directories, and other junk. Enhance this to copy only files under share that are in the MANIFEST, or possibly those not in MANIFEST.SKIP. AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <autrijus@autrijus.org> Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
Module::Install, File::ShareDir COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 Audrey Tang, Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.16.3 2012-03-01 Module::Install::Share(3)