Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how can i play the gam
Operating Systems Linux how can i play the gam Post 302114136 by reborg on Thursday 12th of April 2007 06:09:43 PM
Old 04-12-2007
You are in the wrong place, I believe you are looking for http://www.silkroadonline.net

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

play cd? how?

hi all, How do I set up my cdrom to play some regular audio cd (not cd-r or cd-rw). I know that my cdrom has been mounted as it does pop up the file manager if I put in, e.g., the office52 cd. Thanks in advance. Andre (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrec
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need something new to play with

I posted this question in the dummies forums, but I would like to get a more expert opinion... I am looking for a new OS to play with. I have a celron 450 running slackware linux, a powermac G4 450 running Mac OS X (Which by the way has 81 days of uptime as of this moment), a PowerBook G3 running... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dewhite04
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Can I Play A Cd On Unix

HI I AM A FRESH NEW USER ...I MEAN I JUST GOT A COMPUTER ALMOST FOR FREE AND IT RUNS UNIX WHICH I DIDN'T EXPECT AND DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON IT I THOUGHT IT'LL BE WITH WINDOWS ..YOU KNOW SO HOW DO I PLAY A CD IN IT. REMEMBER I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT UNIX , BUT I THINK I'LL GET OVER IT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IMOTEB
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

play

dear friends, i have linux system . can i play songs in linux system. like winamp player in windows. let me know. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games? (54 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
54 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making a play-list

approximately the same question as the last time, but unfortunately I didn't get a working answer. I made a script with bash and gtkdialog that create a play-list. The output is for example : gtk-media-pause | CB60471-05 - Gilbert, Brantley - Country Must Be Country Wide.zip | 28897 |... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jkfloris
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Play sound

hi i want to produce digit sounds.for ex: if my input text is four five six then code should able to produce sounds corresponding to digits which are stored in some directory as four.wav,five.wav etc.Please help me (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreejithalokkan
8 Replies
PianoBooster(6) 														   PianoBooster(6)

NAME
pianobooster - learn the piano just by playing a game DESCRIPTION
Piano Booster is piano teaching software that can provide piano lessons for beginners as well as for advanced players. It can be used for teaching music theory and is useful for piano practice and learning piano technique. SYNOPSIS
pianobooster [flags] [midifile] OPTIONS
-d Increase the debug level -q Quick start -h, --help Display a help message -v Display the version number and exit USAGE
Piano Booster is a fun way of playing along with a musical accompaniment and at the same time learning the basics of reading musical nota- tion. The difference between playing along to a CD or a standard midi file is that Piano Booster listens and follows what you are playing on a midi piano keyboard. The program has been designed to allow you to play along on a midi piano keyboard with the scrolling notes shown on the screen. The notes you press on the keyboard appear as coloured lines on the musical stave, the colour of which depends whether you have pressed the right or wrong note. A different musical instrument sound is used for your playing depending whether you are playing the right or wrong notes. This feature also allows Piano Booster to be used with printed sheet music so you can hear if you are playing the right notes while at the same time keeping your eyes on the printed score. The music accompaniment will automatically wait for you to find and play the correct notes in the piece. Timing markers show whether you are playing ahead or behind of the beat. They appear as white crosses that are drawn over the note. FEATURES
- Piano Booster follows you when playing along to a musical accompaniment. If you stop, then so does the music. - Play a single hand and Piano Booster will play the other hand, as well as the rest of instruments, in time with you. - Change the speed of playback to match your playing ability. - Transpose +/- 12 semitones without stopping the play back. - Change the Key Signature of the piece. - Plays any standard midi or kar file. - Play along to any instrument in the midi file. - Adjust the volume of the current part or the volume your piano part. - See how accurate you're playing. - Change the start bar to start playing from any bar in the music. The repeat bars allows you to practice just a few difficult bars contin- uously. - Timing markers are white crosses that are drawn over each note and show if you are playing ahead or behind the beat. - A different instrument sound is used for the right and wrong notes that you play. SEE ALSO
You can find more about the game on its homepage: http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net/ AUTHOR
The game has been written by Louis J. Barman <louisjb@users.sourceforge.net>. This manual page was written by Miriam Ruiz <lit- tle_miry@yahoo.es> for the Debian project. PianoBooster(6)