Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Hiding PHP code on the server Post 302114031 by sudhir_onweb on Thursday 12th of April 2007 05:35:39 AM
Old 04-12-2007
Hiding PHP code on the server

Hi all,

Sometime back, had put up a Q regarding hiding perl code.
A: There is a utility known as 'pp' which comes along with PAR. Downloaded from
CPAN. These people have done wonderful work I must say. Cool executables from
perl scripts.

Have one more query now.
Is there a similar way of hiding some php scripts as well?

rgds,
Sudhir.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Code Hiding

Is there a way to hide the Perl script like we do in C and other languages? :rolleyes: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sskb
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hiding perl-cgi code

Hi all, This is my first post in this forum. Searched the threads, couldn't get information about this. I have developed a web-based tool using CGI. The code consists of cgi files (.cgi) and functions written as Perl Modules( .pm files). As it is the tool works perfect. Now is there... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_onweb
4 Replies

3. Web Development

[PHP] Server Check and Failover Code

Here is some sample PHP code you can run if you have a PHP web application that uses code or images from an ad server, image server, or content deliver network, and you want to check if it is working and if not, failover to another one: <?php $current_server = "server.domain.com"; // set... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

302 server status code to 301/404 server status code

Hello, Sorry for my english. I have an arcade site. mydomain.com/game.html If database has the game name is good. mydomain.com/fd43f54.html if database has not the game name redirect to mydomain.com by 302 error code. if database has not the game name i want a 301/404 error code and no... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoo
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

php code - Sending mail with external SMTP server

Here is the code: <?php //new function function loadini($path) { $fp = fopen($path, "r"); $fpcontents = fread($fp, filesize($path)); fclose($fp); return $fpcontents; } $to = "test@test.com"; $nameto = "notme"; $from = "test"; $namefrom = "Who From"; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hiding shell script code

How can we share a script without actually sharing the code? I have 4 scripts in my system. The end user has to execute the first file and based on the inputs (I am reading 1, 2 , 3 as options) my shell script will execute respective script files. Now I dont want to share all the 4 script... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dish
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test Server - Forum Code Changes for PHP 5.3.10 to PHP 7

Here is some docs of my ongoing work to port this forum PHP code which is running on 5.3.10, to PHP 7. Motivation: Unfortunately, every thing that has a beginning must have an end. PHP 5.6 active support ended January 19, 2017. It will receive security support until December 31, 2018. #1 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
PARL(1) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   PARL(1)

NAME
parl - Binary PAR Loader SYNOPSIS
(Please see pp for convenient ways to make self-contained executables, scripts or PAR archives from perl programs.) To make a PAR distribution from a CPAN module distribution: % parl -p # make a PAR dist under the current path % parl -p Foo-0.01 # assume unpacked CPAN dist in Foo-0.01/ To manipulate a PAR distribution: % parl -i Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # install % parl -i http://foo.com/Foo-0.01 # auto-appends archname + perlver % parl -i cpan://AUTRIJUS/PAR-0.74 # uses CPAN author directory % parl -u Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # uninstall % parl -s Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # sign % parl -v Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # verify To use Hello.pm from ./foo.par: % parl -A./foo.par -MHello % parl -A./foo -MHello # the .par part is optional Same thing, but search foo.par in the @INC; % parl -Ifoo.par -MHello % parl -Ifoo -MHello # ditto Run test.pl or script/test.pl from foo.par: % parl foo.par test.pl # looks for 'main.pl' by default, # otherwise run 'test.pl' To make a self-containing executable containing a PAR file : % parl -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # same as above To embed the necessary non-core modules and shared objects for PAR's execution (like "Zlib", "IO", "Cwd", etc), use the -b flag: % parl -b -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # runs anywhere with core modules installed If you also wish to embed core modules along, use the -B flag instead: % parl -B -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # runs anywhere with the perl interpreter This is particularly useful when making stand-alone binary executables; see pp for details. DESCRIPTION
This stand-alone command offers roughly the same feature as "perl -MPAR", except that it takes the pre-loaded .par files via "-Afoo.par" instead of "-MPAR=foo.par". Additionally, it lets you convert a CPAN distribution to a PAR distribution, as well as manipulate such distributions. For more information about PAR distributions, see PAR::Dist. You can use it to run .par files: # runs script/run.pl in archive, uses its lib/* as libraries % parl myapp.par run.pl # runs run.pl or script/run.pl in myapp.par % parl otherapp.pl # also runs normal perl scripts However, if the .par archive contains either main.pl or script/main.pl, it is used instead: % parl myapp.par run.pl # runs main.pl, with 'run.pl' as @ARGV Finally, the "-O" option makes a stand-alone binary executable from a PAR file: % parl -B -Omyapp myapp.par % ./myapp # run it anywhere without perl binaries With the "--par-options" flag, generated binaries can act as "parl" to pack new binaries: % ./myapp --par-options -Omyap2 myapp.par # identical to ./myapp % ./myapp --par-options -Omyap3 myap3.par # now with different PAR For an explanation of stand-alone executable format, please see par.pl. SEE ALSO
PAR, PAR::Dist, par.pl, pp AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <cpan@audreyt.org> <http://par.perl.org/> is the official PAR website. You can write to the mailing list at <par@perl.org>, or send an empty mail to <par-subscribe@perl.org> to participate in the discussion. Please submit bug reports to <bug-par@rt.cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2009 by Audrey Tang <cpan@audreyt.org>. Neither this program nor the associated pp program impose any licensing restrictions on files generated by their execution, in accordance with the 8th article of the Artistic License: "Aggregation of this Package with a commercial distribution is always permitted provided that the use of this Package is embedded; that is, when no overt attempt is made to make this Package's interfaces visible to the end user of the commercial distribution. Such use shall not be construed as a distribution of this Package." Therefore, you are absolutely free to place any license on the resulting executable, as long as the packed 3rd-party libraries are also available under the Artistic License. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.18.2 2012-01-06 PARL(1)