Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Sending mutiple files thru email to lotus notes Post 302113734 by reborg on Monday 9th of April 2007 06:49:51 PM
Old 04-09-2007
Please see the mail topics in the frequently asked questions section.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix to Lotus Notes email attachment

We have been trying to get an email from unix to Lotus Notes to work. We finally got it to work with the following code: cat filename | uuencode filename | mailx -s "subject title" email address Now our problem is that Lotus Notes doesn't show the paper clip icon, indicating an attachment... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowgilm
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix to Lotus Notes email attachment

Hi all, I have searched the FAQ and find that there is some threads related to this subject. But can you please give an examples on how to send attachment to Lotus Notes email through UNIX? Since i have gone through the RFC and the URL. But i still have no idea on it. Please give some... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Lotus Notes on Solaris

Does anyone know if you can run Notes on a SunBlade? This is the last program I need to completely get away from all MS boxes, if I can run my Notes on my Blade I won't need this ratty MS box! Thanks! JP (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpeery
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Encrypted Email to Lotus notes

I am using mailx command to send automated emails from the Unix to Lotus notes. Recently we got a requirement to send all emails as encrypted emails. I am not sure how I can encrypt an email using unix. Please help!! Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anamika
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading from Lotus notes mail server

Hi, is there any way Unix shell script can directly read a mail on a mail server (Lotus notes) and save it as a text file in a unix directory ? For eg mail can be at abc@xyz.com and the same should be stored at home/script on def.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: misenkiser
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

send mail attachment to lotus notes

Hi All, We have requirement to send lotus notes email attachment to mutiple users. Each user has a separate file name ,but the file name and mail id will be same please help urgent Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwrmk
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Sending email to Lotus Notes

Hello, I have tired the commands like below to send a email with an attachment to IBM lotus notes uuencode filename filename | Mail -s "subject" addr uuencode filename filename | mailx -s "subject" addr uuencode filename filename | sendmail addr All of three command work. But I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: babykings
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail with several attachments screwed up in Lotus Notes

Hi everybody! I needto send a mail with several attachments to a foreign recepient using the following command line: neo$ (cat mailbody; uuencode file1 file1.txt; uuencode file2 file2.txt) | mailx -m -s "Mail with two attachments" john.hancock@mailserver.com The result is just fine on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marvin70
3 Replies

9. AIX

Need help on sending emails to Lotus Notes from Unix

Hi, I am new to UNIX and any help is greatly appreciated. Requirement: Need to check the directory and if the directory has some files then an email needs to be sent to the email ID on Lotus Notes. I need help on sending an email to email ID on Lotus Notes notifying that the files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: neetutg
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading a file from Lotus notes DB

Hi, is there any way Unix shell script can directly read a mail on a mail server (Lotus notes) and save it as a text file in a unix directory ? For eg mail can be at abc@xyz.com and the same should be stored at home/script on def.com Thanks in advance, CD (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdprasad.ait
2 Replies
MYSQLBUG(1)						       MySQL Database System						       MYSQLBUG(1)

NAME
mysqlbug - generate bug report SYNOPSIS
mysqlbug DESCRIPTION
This program enables you to generate a bug report and send it to Oracle Corporation. It is a shell script and runs on Unix. The normal way to report bugs is to visit http://bugs.mysql.com/, which is the address for our bugs database. This database is public and can be browsed and searched by anyone. If you log in to the system, you can enter new reports. If you have no Web access, you can generate a bug report by using the mysqlbug script. mysqlbug helps you generate a report by determining much of the following information automatically, but if something important is missing, please include it with your message. mysqlbug can be found in the scripts directory (source distribution) and in the bin directory under your MySQL installation directory (binary distribution). Invoke mysqlbug without arguments: shell> mysqlbug The script will place you in an editor with a copy of the report to be sent. Edit the lines near the beginning that indicate the nature of the problem. Then write the file to save your changes, quit the editor, and mysqlbug will send the report by email. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (http://www.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.1 04/06/2010 MYSQLBUG(1)