Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Need older version of System Firmware for 7026-H80 Post 302113251 by rhfrommn on Wednesday 4th of April 2007 11:30:50 AM
Old 04-04-2007
I can send you CM_MM_060505.img from a 7026-6H1 if that would help. PM me with your email address if you want it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ibm 7026-h80

HAI GUYS Man have i had the worst time with this thing. Its 400kg and doesnt respond very well to my commands. I want to install linux or unix, dont really care, onto my IBM server. My problem is how? I more want to install the ubunut OS on to it, but have tried every iso installer... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: benzies
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Command to check firmware version

Command to check firmware version of HP x86 server on which solaris installed. I m not getting version by using prtdiag -v command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunray
1 Replies

3. AIX

How to obtain old version of HBA firmware ?

Hi all: I have a need to down-rev my AIX HBA firmware due to storage instability after upgrading, but IBM support only makes the latest version of firmware available for download. Can anyone provide pointer/tips for obtaining old HBA firmware ? Specifics: 280B HBA df1000fa driver... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwachtler
1 Replies

4. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

5. AIX

Latest firmware version for P770

Dears i have a power7 P770 working in AIX 5.3 TL 11 with frimware AM730_066 is the AM730_066 frimware the latest one or not ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Installation of older version of rsyslog

Hi, I am trying to downgrade the version of rsyslog to the older version (i.e) and when i issue the below command to check the packages i dont see the required package (i.e) and when i try to install it is complaining about package not found. Please advise on how to install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prash358
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing older version files

Hi, I have a direcory as mentioned below: /development/arun/cycdt/ unser the above i have directories /2013 /2012 /2011 ...... ..... /2000 I need to write a script which can delete the nth version of the directories. as in if n=10 then the script should arrange the directories in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun Mishra
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Regarding firmware and kernel version of HP-UX systems.

Dear All, Please help to find out the patch and firmware versions in HP-UX systems. as uname -r is showing os version and uname -a HP-UX xxxxxx B.11.23 U 9000/800 2781427196 unlimited-user license. Kindly help to find out the existing Kernel and firmware versions. Also I need to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Global zone has an older version of package: pkg://Solaris/system/library

I try to install php-56 in a zone, but I have the following problem: pkg install php-56 Creating Plan (Running solver): \ pkg install: No solution was found to satisfy constraints maintained incorporations: None Creation Plan: dependency error (s) in proposed packages: Not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ymk369
0 Replies
img-xpm(n)																img-xpm(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
img-xpm - Img, X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::xpm ?1.4? image create photo ?name? ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package img::xpm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::xpm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm). More specifically img::xpm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is xpm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in xpm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name xpm is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-dted, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-raw, img-sgi, img-sun, img- tga, img-tiff, img-window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, xpm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2009 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.net> Img 1.4 img-xpm(n)