Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Trying to install Java 5
Operating Systems AIX Trying to install Java 5 Post 302112521 by Kirath on Wednesday 28th of March 2007 05:40:29 PM
Old 03-28-2007
thanks

Thanks! I had been pulling my hair out trying to figure out which links I needed to follow on IBM's site. Not a particularly user friendly site...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

License issue on Java install

I'm a AIX novice - please bear with me.. I'm trying to install Java14_64_sdk on an Aix 5.2 server (P690) I've copied the ff files to a separate directory: Java14_64.ext Java14_64.license Java14_64.sdk I then run smitty installp, point to the above directory and choose the Java14_64.sdk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: morgan_g
0 Replies

2. Solaris

java install sheild

dear all there is any one can help me in a document about java install sheild in solaris (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install new java versions to 264 version4.0 alpha

I wrote a java code and compiled it using j2sdk 1.4.2 version. But i have to port those to a unix machine in which a very old version of unix has installed. say unix 264 version4.0 alpha. And the default java version that comes with that unix version is also very old and it is java version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rasa_still_here
0 Replies

4. Debian

How to install Java in Debian Lenny

Hi all im trying to install Java in Debian lenny with apt-get install but can find the packages...anyone can help me on this one? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ro0t3d
2 Replies

5. Debian

Java won't install

I am using VirtualBox if this helps. btw, I am quite new, and have just started using Linux (It is pretty good I guess) So, to use the self extracting binary-file "jre-6u22-linux-i586.bin" for Java so I can play on FICS (Free Internet Chess server) I had to use the consol command "chmod a+x... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ClarkN
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to install java (jdk-74) on solaris 10?

What kind of required java type for installed? which address link, i need to download the package. i have zcat this version jdk-7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z and then installed each the packages with pkgadd -d . , but my java version still java full version "1.5.0_24-b02".is it need doanything after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aagusman
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install + launch java

Hi I want to write a very short bash script for doing the following action (on Ubuntu): First, install java Second, launch at a specific time (e.g. 4.30 pm) a java ANT program. How can I do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Helveticus
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Java Install Failure

Hello Everyone, I am trying to install a new version of Java on Solaris 10 but I am unable to install. The server is a SPARC 64bit machine. I downloaded Java SE Runtime Environment 8u101 (jre-8u101-solaris-sparcv9.tar.gz), then changed the directory to /usr/java. Copied the tar.gz... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhiralall
5 Replies

9. Gentoo

Java install

Hi Guys I have installed latest java version 8.0, but now when I use java -version I still get an old version. How do I correct this ? Thanks in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phuti
3 Replies

10. Fedora

Fedora: Uninstall Java JDK 1.8 and install Oracle Java 1.7.15

Hi All, I have just downloaded fedora 27 iso and set it up in virtual box. I want to learn Hadoop so trying to install Apache hadoop. Before all those I have to install Oracle Java 1.7.15 (as mentioned in the Apache hadoop page). Can you please help me how to Uninstall currently installed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TechGyaann
6 Replies
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)									      XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)

NAME
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder - A Drag and Drop function that reorders a stack of widgets that are registered drop sites SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder (widget, sibling, stack_mode) Widget widget; Widget sibling; Cardinal stack_mode; DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder changes the stacking order of the drop site specified by widget. The stacking order controls the manner in which drag-under effects are clipped by overlapping siblings, regardless of whether they are active. The stack mode is relative either to the entire stack, or to another drop site within the stack. The stack order can be modified only if the drop sites are siblings in both the widget and drop site hierarchy, and the widget parent of the drop sites is registered as a composite drop site. Specifies the drop site to be restacked. Specifies a sibling drop site for stacking operations. If specified, then widget is restacked relative to this drop site's stack position. Specifies the new stack position for the specified widget. The values are XmABOVE and XmBELOW. If a sibling is specified, then widget is restacked as follows: The widget is placed just above the sibling. The widget is placed just below the sibling. If the sibling parameter is not specified, then widget is restacked as follows: The widget is placed at the top of the stack. The widget is placed at the bottom of the stack. For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3X). SEE ALSO
XmDropSite(3X), XmDropSiteRetrieve(3X), XmDropSiteQueryStackingOrder(3X) XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)