Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX Hardware Configuration *I'm very new* Post 302111562 by Ebbi on Wednesday 21st of March 2007 06:08:00 PM
Old 03-21-2007
Could you please post an output (in [ CODE] tags) of the following commands:
Code:
prtconf -v
lscfg -vp

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Configuration

Is there a command line that tells me the hardware configuration for a server, the server is BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 Kernel #2 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
1 Replies

2. SCO

View Hardware Configuration

View Hardware Configuration is not an accessible option on the drop down list on the Open Server SCO Relase 5.05 Why would this be and how can I work around to get into it? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trinitygirl71
4 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Hardware commands

Hi All, Needed commands to find Monitor , chassis & keyboard related information on AIX. Please please please help. Thanks VK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veenak15
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to know the hardware configuration on P595 LAPRs

The p595 have 6 Lpars, not all hardware resource assigned to 6 lpars. which command can list all hardware configuration on p595? Do I need go to each lapr to list? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hardware and Software Configuration in UNIX..

Hi, Anybody please let me know the command to find the Hardware and Software components used in any HP-UNIX or Sun Solaris UNIX server ? I need to get all the configuration of the UNIX server. Thanks, Rohit.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ronix007
1 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 5.2.0 on own hardware -> i550 LPAR

We are running into a problem that we thought had solved but no go... We have multiple machine types but 1 AIX and 2 i550 (AS/400) with 4 lpar each. Existing AIX is an old (2004 vintage) machine with 5.2 on it for historical use only. Existing Power6 i550 running code that will used... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackb_guppy
6 Replies

7. AIX

New to AIX and IBM Hardware. Need some info

Hello all. I'm new to AIX and IBM hardware and I have a question around the configuration of the service processor on the power series. I need to know: 1) How do I get into the service processor from the serial console when AIX is up and running. I come from the Sun world and I tried all I know.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: glenc2004
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux Command To Find the System Configuration And Hardware Information

Hello guys. I wanted to find the System Configuration and Hardware Information on one of my servers. Here is part of the cpu info: CPU core info: processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 44 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ymir
2 Replies

9. AIX

Migrate AIX to new Hardware

Hello Friends/AIXgurus, When you have time, could you please look into below. We're planning to migrate AIX LPARs on to new Hardware. Requirement: Migrate AIX LPARs from POWER 6 to POWER 8 Hardware (*everything should run as is after the transition) Below is our thought process. Ours... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
5 Replies
CAL(1)								   User Commands							    CAL(1)

NAME
cal - display a calendar SYNOPSIS
cal [options] [[[day] month] year] DESCRIPTION
cal displays a simple calendar. If no arguments are specified, the current month is displayed. OPTIONS
-1, --one Display single month output. (This is the default.) -3, --three Display prev/current/next month output. -s, --sunday Display Sunday as the first day of the week. -m, --monday Display Monday as the first day of the week. -j, --julian Display Julian dates (days one-based, numbered from January 1). -y, --year Display a calendar for the current year. -V, --version Display version information and exit. -h, --help Display help screen and exit. PARAMETERS
A single parameter specifies the year (1 - 9999) to be displayed; note the year must be fully specified: cal 89 will not display a calendar for 1989. Two parameters denote the month (1 - 12) and year. Three parameters denote the day (1-31), month and year, and the day will be highlighted if the calendar is displayed on a terminal. If no parameters are specified, the current month's calendar is displayed. A year starts on Jan 1. The first day of the week is determined by the locale. The Gregorian Reformation is assumed to have occurred in 1752 on the 3rd of September. By this time, most countries had recognized the ref- ormation (although a few did not recognize it until the early 1900's). Ten days following that date were eliminated by the reformation, so the calendar for that month is a bit unusual. HISTORY
A cal command appeared in Version 6 AT&T UNIX. AVAILABILITY
The cal command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2011 CAL(1)