Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX Hardware Configuration *I'm very new* Post 302111562 by Ebbi on Wednesday 21st of March 2007 06:08:00 PM
Old 03-21-2007
Could you please post an output (in [ CODE] tags) of the following commands:
Code:
prtconf -v
lscfg -vp

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Configuration

Is there a command line that tells me the hardware configuration for a server, the server is BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 Kernel #2 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CoastGuard1970
1 Replies

2. SCO

View Hardware Configuration

View Hardware Configuration is not an accessible option on the drop down list on the Open Server SCO Relase 5.05 Why would this be and how can I work around to get into it? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trinitygirl71
4 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Hardware commands

Hi All, Needed commands to find Monitor , chassis & keyboard related information on AIX. Please please please help. Thanks VK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veenak15
2 Replies

4. AIX

How to know the hardware configuration on P595 LAPRs

The p595 have 6 Lpars, not all hardware resource assigned to 6 lpars. which command can list all hardware configuration on p595? Do I need go to each lapr to list? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hardware and Software Configuration in UNIX..

Hi, Anybody please let me know the command to find the Hardware and Software components used in any HP-UNIX or Sun Solaris UNIX server ? I need to get all the configuration of the UNIX server. Thanks, Rohit.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ronix007
1 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 5.2.0 on own hardware -> i550 LPAR

We are running into a problem that we thought had solved but no go... We have multiple machine types but 1 AIX and 2 i550 (AS/400) with 4 lpar each. Existing AIX is an old (2004 vintage) machine with 5.2 on it for historical use only. Existing Power6 i550 running code that will used... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackb_guppy
6 Replies

7. AIX

New to AIX and IBM Hardware. Need some info

Hello all. I'm new to AIX and IBM hardware and I have a question around the configuration of the service processor on the power series. I need to know: 1) How do I get into the service processor from the serial console when AIX is up and running. I come from the Sun world and I tried all I know.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: glenc2004
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux Command To Find the System Configuration And Hardware Information

Hello guys. I wanted to find the System Configuration and Hardware Information on one of my servers. Here is part of the cpu info: CPU core info: processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 44 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ymir
2 Replies

9. AIX

Migrate AIX to new Hardware

Hello Friends/AIXgurus, When you have time, could you please look into below. We're planning to migrate AIX LPARs on to new Hardware. Requirement: Migrate AIX LPARs from POWER 6 to POWER 8 Hardware (*everything should run as is after the transition) Below is our thought process. Ours... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
5 Replies
GAPPLETVIEWER(1)							GNU							  GAPPLETVIEWER(1)

NAME
gappletviewer - Load and runs an applet SYNOPSIS
appletviewer [OPTION]... URL... appletviewer [OPTION]... -code CODE appletviewer [OPTION]... -plugin INPUT,OUTPUT DESCRIPTION
The appletviewer tool loads and runs an applet. Use the first form to test applets specified by tag. The URL should resolve to an HTML document from which the appletviewer will extract applet tags. The APPLET, EMBED and OBJECT tags are supported. If a given document contains multiple applet tags, all the applets will be loaded, with each applet appearing in its own window. Likewise, when multiple URLs are specified, each applet tag instance is given its own window. If a given document contains no recognized tags the appletviewer does nothing. appletviewer http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ Use the second form to test an applet in development. This form allows applet tag attributes to be supplied on the command line. Only one applet may be specified using the -code option. The -code option overrides the URL form -- any URLs specified will be ignored. appletviewer -code Test.class -param datafile,data.txt gcjwebplugin uses the third form to communicate with the appletviewer through named pipes. OPTIONS
URL OPTIONS -debug This option is not yet implemented but is provided for compatibility. -encoding CHARSET Use this option to specify an alternate character encoding for the specified HTML page. APPLET TAG OPTIONS -code CODE Use the -code option to specify the value of the applet tag CODE attribute. -codebase CODEBASE Use the -codebase option to specify the value of the applet tag CODEBASE attribute. -archive ARCHIVE Use the -archive option to specify the value of the applet tag ARCHIVE attribute. -width WIDTH Use the -width option to specify the value of the applet tag WIDTH attribute. -height HEIGHT Use the -height option to specify the value of the applet tag HEIGHT attribute. -param NAME,VALUE Use the -param option to specify values for the NAME and VALUE attributes of an applet PARAM tag. PLUGIN OPTION -plugin INPUT,OUTPUT gcjwebplugin uses the -plugin option to specify the named pipe the appletviewer should use for receiving commands (INPUT) and the one it should use for sending commands to gcjwebplugin (OUTPUT). DEBUGGING OPTION -verbose Use the -verbose option to have the appletviewer print debugging messages. STANDARD OPTIONS -help Use the -help option to have the appletviewer print a usage message, then exit. -version Use the -version option to have the appletviewer print its version, then exit. -JOPTION Use the -J option to pass OPTION to the virtual machine that will run the appletviewer. Unlike other options, there must not be a space between the -J and OPTION. BUGS
SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
0.98 2010-07-05 GAPPLETVIEWER(1)