Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX From ASP.NET to Oracle on unix Post 302110811 by Skyybugg on Thursday 15th of March 2007 01:25:10 PM
Old 03-15-2007
First I do not know the answer to the asp.net part.
=====
Is his unixbox have an IP on the Internet?
Can you telnet to it?
Do you know how to use sqlplus?
If you can get to the box, you can use sqlplus

SkyyBugg

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ASP.net in unix based system

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ASP.net in unix based system. Someone Help Me

Hi Guys, i am new to the fourms.. i have one doubt related to unix.. i was developed one application in asp.net under windows platfrom. i want to run this application in sun one web server under unix environment.. Its possible or not .. please calrify my doubt. Thanks and Regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksathiya76
4 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Development tools like VS,ASP.Net

Hi I want to shift to Mac OS X , I wanted to know whether there are any similar development tools like VS,asp.net,.net frameworks are available in Mac OS X or not? I mean how does one can compete with windows with the same results those of microsoft? Are there any extra software availble or where... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: MULTIVERSE
7 Replies

4. Web Development

Anyone know of a free license or library that converts asp.net word to pdf?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows of a free way (or very cheap way) for asp.net libraries to convert word to pdf. Thanks Kylle (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
4 Replies

5. Web Development

ASP.NET 5 Application on Centos OS7 Web Hosting Server

Hi All, Frankly I'm new to Linux Environment. While we are trying to Host an ASP.NET 5 Web Application on Centos OS7 Web hosting Server. There were couple of steps which we are supposed to go through, please see this link - We are stuck at Create a Container & then Running the Container,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: John Fredric
1 Replies
dbsessmgr(1)							   User Commands						      dbsessmgr(1)

NAME
dbsessmgr - session state database manager SYNOPSIS
mono dbsessmgr.exe [options] DESCRIPTION
dbsessmgr allows you to manage the ASP.NET session state database. OPTIONS
--clean Remove all expired sessions. --remove Delete all sessions. --show Display session data. CONFIGURATION
You can choose the assembly and type used to connect to your database backend and also set the connection string and the SQL parameter pre- fix through the configuration file, named dbsessmgr.exe.config. The configuration shipped by default is: <appSettings> <add key="DBProviderAssembly" value="Npgsql"/> <add key="DBConnectionType" value="Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection"/> <add key="DBConnectionString" value="SERVER=127.0.0.1;USER ID=monostate;PASSWORD=monostate;dbname=monostate"/> <add key="DBParamPrefix" value=":" /> </appSettings> AUTHORS
dbsessmgr was written by Jackson Harper (jackson@ximian.com). SEE ALSO
mono(1),xsp(1),asp-state(1),mod_mono(8) MORE INFORMATION
The Mono project (http://www.go-mono.com) is a collaborative effort led by Novell (http://www.novell.com) to implement an open source ver- sion of the .NET Framework. dbsessmgr 2.6.4 28 May 2004 dbsessmgr(1)