Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fedora problem
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo fedora problem Post 302110269 by linuxuser on Sunday 11th of March 2007 10:16:11 PM
Old 03-11-2007
fedora problem

HI,
I installed fedora core 6 on my inspiron 1501. After I boot it gives me the following error,
PCI: BIOS BUG #81(00000000) found.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

fedora core 2 selinux problem

in fedora core 2 with enforcing mode in selinux , why even as a root OS doesnt give permission to create any directory or file in /home ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: the.last.soul
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent problem with SIGCONT and Fedora 4 :(

Hello, I stop a process with kill -s SIGSTOP, but when I try to restart it with kill -s SIGCONT it do nothing. I use Fedora Core 4. Thank you a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nene
1 Replies

3. Linux

fedora core 6 problem

hi all i am currently using fedora core 3 . i downloaded the iso image of fedora core 6 but after installing the fedora core 6 . while starting linux it gives a error saying init is been killed . wht is happened? thank u (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
3 Replies

4. Programming

problem with accept() on Fedora 8

hi, accept() seems to be still blocking after socket is being closed on our Fedora 8 build. not sure if this is a common problem because i have never experienced this on any other platforms, however i have seen someone else having this issue on Redhat 7 and 9. so is there a socket option fedora... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akimaki
10 Replies

5. Linux

Problem about Fedora directory permission

Problem about Fedora directory permission,can anyone help me? In fedora,I have two ordinary user named user1&user2 in different groups,when I logined user1 and created a dir named test/ in '/home/ user1/',and do 'chmod 750 test',so when 'ls -l',it appears 'drwxr- x---' for 'test',but when I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhouq3132
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Problem installing perlcc in fedora 9

Hi guys i installed fedora 9 in my system. i installed perl-devel rpm and perl-5.10.0 rpm. But perlcc not in /usr/bin/ directory.But perl,perldoc binaris installed. i am new one for linux. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: viveksnv
3 Replies

7. SuSE

Fedora 9 problem

I appeal to all those of you that have experience with Fedora 9 for help. I am trying to install a suite of software which tries to make changes to the /etc/dhcpd.conf file. After the changes have been made the dhcpd service will not start and the original conf file is restored. However dhcpd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

8. Linux

Problem mounting extern hd (fedora 9)

Hi there, I'm having a bit of a strange problem which I would appreciate some help with. The Problem: I have two external hard drives, but I'm borrowing one off my parents to copy data too (one of mine, which is identical to theirs - WD MyBook 300g - is on its way out). Fedora 9 recognizes... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lasthidingplace
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Problem booting Fedora 11 x86_64

Hi, I am having booting issue with Fedora 11 x86_64 (64-bit version) on my laptop. Laptop configuration is as below: OS : Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0 GHz RAM : 4 GB Tried following different way for installation: 1. Installed Fedora 11 on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: r2kv2k
2 Replies

10. Linux

Problem with CRONTAB on Fedora and CentOS

Hello, Can anyone please explain HOW Crontab i.e. job scheduling daemon works in Fedora and CentOS or any Linux platform(Ubuntu).... What are the points that i have to take care of if have to include a script to be run at a specific scheduled time. URGENT reply requested. Please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vabiosis
1 Replies
C-BIOS(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual						 C-BIOS(7)

NAME
C-BIOS - provides open source BIOS ROM files for MSX computers DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the C-BIOS rom files. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. C-BIOS is an open source BIOS for MSX computers. C-BIOS can be shipped with MSX emulators so they are usable out-of-the-box. Details about the BIOS calls available in the ROM files can be found at http://map.tni.nl/ but keep in mind the C-BIOS is work in progress and does not support all BIOS calls yet. C-BIOS comes in three versions currently. C-BIOS_MSX1 is compatible with MSX1 machines, C-BIOS_MSX2 is compatible with MSX2 machines and C- BIOS_MSX2+ is compatible with MSX2+ machines. Each version comes in three localisation variants, an international, Japanse (JP) and Brazilian (BR) one. SEE ALSO
openmsx (1), openmsx-catapult (1), pasmo (1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joost Yervante Damad for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. Joost Yervante Damad C-BIOS(7)