Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to recognize that the server is currently unavailable? Post 302110076 by munna_dude on Friday 9th of March 2007 11:16:12 PM
Old 03-10-2007
hi

thank you for your replay
i want TCP

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Device PS1 AC UNAVAILABLE

Hi im getting this error on my solaris server. sscprvmds001 picld: Device PS1 AC UNAVAILABLE Does anyone know what this means (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dennisca
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unix file temporarily unavailable

Morning, I logged on to my webserver today and checked /var/adm/messages. I just happen to run across this message: Sep 3 13:15:21 web1 nfs: file temporarily unavailable on the ser ver, retrying... Is there a problem with nfs? Are the files locked? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr. phreeze
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Fork:resource unavailable

Hello. I have code which create processes with fork(). I set a limit for processes by typing ulimit -u 20. Then I run my code who should create 100 processes. Unfortunately, I have a mistake there and I forgot to quit all of my forked processes when fork gave me return value -1. So I am trapped in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samos
5 Replies

4. BSD

Network unavailable after start up

There is a FreeBSD machine which normally has a network connection, but after a recent start up no longer has such a connection. All other computers on the same router do have an active network. Where do I start looking to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete unavailable soft link

Hi guys, Good day to all. I have a question that how to remove all unavialable soft link in one folder? Because I moved orginal (source) folder and the soft links which I created have been not available at all. And then how do I remove the soft links in one time? Any idea? Thanks &... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heefan
3 Replies

6. AIX

VIOS IVM unavailable - how do I restart it?

Hi everyone, Sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I searched the forums for "IVM" and it turned up no results. Hopefully someone knows about this. My dilemma is that I have multiple IBM JS12 Express blades in our blade center, each running VIOS 2.1.0.10-FP-20.1 and hosting a couple LPARs. Out... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: need2bageek
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

fork: Resource temporarily unavailable , server unexpectedly unavailable network connection

Solaris 10 Server refuse to connect :wall: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable , server unexpectedly unavailable network connection , refuse error, disconnect message, fatal error type2, (protocol error type2) Issue has been resolved after taken few steps :b: First of all need to check... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: taherahmed
1 Replies

8. AIX

Tape device temporarily unavailable

Hi All, After (by accident) closing a session that ran a restore command I can not access the tape drive anymore. I get the following error: # tctl -f /dev/rmt0 rewind /dev/rmt0: Resource temporarily unavailable But I cannot find any processes associated with the tape device: # ps... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: petervg
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bc: File is unavailable

Hello, Unix-Forum! Yet another problem: var=1.5 bc $var + 3.2 results in File 1.5 is unavailable So I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what. intelinside (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: intelinside
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Hi friends, Working on a linux X86-64 bit system, I suddenly started getting this error (mentioned in subject) from various scripts. I googled, found that there are couple of reason which causes this issue. - less memory I am pretty sure, memory seems to be stable on my system and at the... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
15 Replies
kaya-rekey(1)						      Kaya program reference						     kaya-rekey(1)

NAME
kaya-rekey - Binary key regeneration for kaya web applications SYNOPSIS
kaya-rekey FILE1 [FILE2 [...]] DESCRIPTION
kaya-rekey gives all Kaya binaries specified on the command line a new application secret key The application secret key makes webapps and CGI programs secure, by encrypting the state transfers. If you receive a webapp or CGI binary from someone else, or you believe someone untrusted has had read access to your binary, you can use the kaya-rekey application to generate a new application secret key without needing a recompile. Binary distributors of Kaya applications are strongly recommended to use 'kaya-rekey' as part of the installation process. Prior to Kaya 0.3.0 this utility was called rekey OBTAINING
The latest release of Kaya can be obtained from <http://kayalang.org/download> Development versions can be obtained using darcs(1) from <http://kayalang.org/darcs/> SECURITY
kaya-rekey will use /dev/random to generate the new key if possible. If /dev/random is unavailable (Windows without MinGW, for example), the new key will be generated pseudo-randomly. This may allow an attacker to easily guess the new key. In environments where security is a concern, therefore, we strongly recommend recompiling with kayac(1) rather than using kaya-rekey if /dev/random is unavailable. kaya-rekey will give a warning when rekeying if /dev/random is unavailable. BUGS
Please report bugs in kaya-rekey to <kaya@kayalang.org> kaya-rekey cannot rekey Kaya binaries generated with a compiler older than the switch to AES256 encryption (i.e. older than 0.2.0 final version) In rare cases, kaya-rekey may not be able to successfully rekey a file and will print an error instead. You must recompile in this case to get a new application key. LICENSE
kaya-rekey is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (version 2 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. SEE ALSO
kayac(1) Kaya December 2006 kaya-rekey(1)