Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with file system requirements Post 302109715 by dsravan on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 01:17:03 PM
Old 03-07-2007
Johnson,

I was talking mainly about the space required for each file system etc. We are actually moving to a different server and all the applications will be moved to the new box. So i need to give them space requirements etc. How i can check how much space the present file system is occupying?

Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

hello all, i am about to start in with (i hope) both solaris and linux. but first i need a system to put each of these OS's on what i would like to know what is the system requirements for Solaris and linux. i will be building the systems my self. they will all intel based, it is all i have parts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloudy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies
wml::std::box(3)						     EN Tools							  wml::std::box(3)

NAME
wml::std::box - Easily Create Rectangular Box SYNOPSIS
#use wml::std::box <box [attributes]> ... </box> DESCRIPTION
The "<box>" container tag puts its body into a nice rectangular box which itself is build via a HTML "<table>" construct. ATTRIBUTES
"header" This attribute switches between two totally different box variants. When it is present, a headlined box is created by the use of one single table but with space GIFs. When this attribute is missing a standard box is created by the use of two nested tables but without any space GIFs. "bgcolor" This sets the background color of the box. "fgcolor" This sets the foreground (text) color of the box. "bdcolor" This sets the color for the border of the box. The effect of this attribute is the automatic generation of a nested table construct to achieve the optical effect. "bdspace" This sets the space between the border and the body of the box in pixels. Default is 4 pixel. "bdwidth" This sets the border width in pixels. Default is 1 pixel. "width" This sets the total table width in pixels. Default is no specific width for the standard box and 300 pixels for the headlined box (because the headlined variant needs to know a fixed size to create the GIFs accordingly). "summary" Add a description of this table. This attribute is recommended in HTML 4.0. EXAMPLE
<box bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> <box header="Foo Bar Quux Header" bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1, P2 SEE ALSO
HTML "<table>" tag. EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::std::box(3)