Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with file system requirements Post 302109715 by dsravan on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 01:17:03 PM
Old 03-07-2007
Johnson,

I was talking mainly about the space required for each file system etc. We are actually moving to a different server and all the applications will be moved to the new box. So i need to give them space requirements etc. How i can check how much space the present file system is occupying?

Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

hello all, i am about to start in with (i hope) both solaris and linux. but first i need a system to put each of these OS's on what i would like to know what is the system requirements for Solaris and linux. i will be building the systems my self. they will all intel based, it is all i have parts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloudy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System requirements

I am concidering setting up a server for a web page and I am clueless as to system requirements. Could someone tell me the requirement for installing unix from a hardware perscective. Is it installed with no other OS on the computer. A mini primart would be greatly appreciated !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Expiditer
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System Requirements

Does anyone know the system requirements for Unix 03? I need the CPU, RAM, and harddisk space requirements. I have been looking all over the web but can't seem to find the numbers. If you could post a link that would be great. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: burke2
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 system requirements???

Hi guys, I have been using Solaris 10 virtually since a couple of weeks under VirtualBox. Now I want to run it on hardware as it doesn't seem to work well under VirtualBox, atleast to my knowledge. I have another system which I intend to run Solaris on, and it is as under. Processor:- Intel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies
amt(1)								   User Commands							    amt(1)

NAME
amt - run abstract machine test SYNOPSIS
amt [-s] DESCRIPTION
The amt command is for use in a Common Criteria security certified system. The command is used to verify that the low level functions nec- essary to enforce the object reuse requirements of the Controlled Access Protection Profile are working correctly. /usr/bin/amt is a shell script that executes tests specific to your system. For a 32-bit system, the tests run as a 32-bit application. For a 64-bit system, the tests run twice; once as a 32-bit application and once as a 64-bit application. amt lists test results with a "pass" or "fail" for each test it performs, unless output is suppressed with the -s option. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -s Suppresses output. EXIT STATUS
The following error values are returned: 0 All tests passed. >0 Count of the number of tests that failed. <0 Incorrect command line argument. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 19 Aug 2003 amt(1)