Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extracting information from a template Post 302109532 by Ernst on Tuesday 6th of March 2007 11:51:58 AM
Old 03-06-2007
Extraction info from a template

That should help!!! See below:

%set r_totaldrop 0
%set r_totalassgn 0
%set r_totalseiz 0
%set r_droprate 0
%set r_accessrate 0

%set nc 0 # Number of CDMA cell site faces
%set num_lines 0
%set need_header 1

"Cell PAF OrigSeiz OrigAssgn TermSeiz OrigAssgn CSupF cSHO %Comp HH %Comp HA %
Comp 3GPkCE Erlang SecErlang 3GDrop AcsAvg Peak PgAvg Peak FOVF %Hour
ROVF %Hour Unl CellPPBlk CellActFail CellTCCCF CSHTHoff MRFERII F1 F2 F3 F4\n"

%for c = a to z

%set r_ppblk 0
%set r_actfail 0
%set r_tccf 0

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extracting information from text fields.

Dear friends, I'm a novice Unix user and I'm trying to learn the ropes. I have a big task I have to accomplish and I'm convinced Unix can get the job done, I just haven't figured out how. I recently posted on the topic of cutting text between unique text patterns and somebody helped me a great... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: spindoctor
24 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems with extracting information

Hi all, <select name="comp" id="comp" style="width:130px;"> <?php $sqlcomp = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM comp"); while ($redcomp = mysql_fetch_array($sqlcomp)) { extract($redcomp); echo "<option value=\"$comp_id\">comp_name</option>"; } ?> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c0mrade
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Matching two file contents and extracting associated information

Hi, I am new to shell programming and need help. I have File1 with some ID numbers and File2 with ID number and some associated information. I want to match the ID numbers from File1 to contents in File2 and output a third file which pulls out the ID numbers and the associated information with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newpro
2 Replies

4. Programming

extracting information from lines, put them into arrays

hi I need a little help writing this small perl script. I'm trying to extract the values from each line in a file and find the average for example cat school Highschool 100, 123, 135 Middleschool 41, 67, 54 Elementary 76, 315, 384 ./average.pl highschool: 119.3 middleschool: 54... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gengar
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting information from multiple files

Hello there, I am trying to extract (string) information ( a list words) from 4 files and then put the results into 1 file. Currently I am doing this using grep -f list.txt file1 . and repeat the process for the other 3 files. The reasons i am doing that (a) I do know how to code (b) each file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: houkto
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting relevant information from syslogs.

I need to analyse some syslogs and I want to print out all the lines containing SSH connections to the inside interface of the firewall and ignore lines where the originating port is 22. So basically I want to print all matches after "to inside:" that contains /22 and ignore lines where /22 occur... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lewk
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems extracting some information

Hi there! Well, I'm writing a script to obtain certain information about files. Specifically, I want to get the information about those files which last access were in the last 24 hours, so I'm doing something like this: find <directory_name> -atime -1 -printf '%f %a\n' I would also... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Skirmish
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting information using awk

I want to write a script that extracts a value from a line of text. I know it can be done using awk but I've never used awk before so I don't know how to do it. The text is: Mem: 100M Active, 2150K Cache, 500M Buf, 10G Free I want to extract the free memory value to use as a variable. In... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: millsy5
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Extracting information from DDL's

Dear Experts, I need your help here. I have lot of teradata DDL's as follows, i want to extract field names , field attributes and NOT NULL information from DDL.Could you please help here. Sample DDL: CREATE MULTISET TABLE APS_CALL_IN_PICKUP_CANCELED ,NO FALLBACK , NO BEFORE... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth38
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting information from XML to excel

Hi, I am trying to extract information from a XML file and write it to a excel sheet. I am not sure where to start from. Here is the content from my input XML file. <com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.properties.FolderProxyGroupContainer plugin="nectar-rbac@4.5"> <groups> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sajjadmehdi
4 Replies
std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)													    std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)

NAME
std::hash< _Tp > - SYNOPSIS
Inherits std::__hash_base< _Result, _Arg >. Public Types typedef _Arg argument_type typedef _Result result_type Public Member Functions size_t operator() (_Tp __val) const template<> size_t operator() (bool __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (signed char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (wchar_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char16_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char32_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (short __val) const template<> size_t operator() (int __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned short __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned int __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned long long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (float __val) const template<> size_t operator() (double __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long double __val) const Detailed Description template<typename _Tp>struct std::hash< _Tp > Primary class template hash. Definition at line 58 of file functional_hash.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)