Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: compare realtime
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting compare realtime Post 302108534 by dennis.jacob on Tuesday 27th of February 2007 05:41:58 AM
Old 02-27-2007
Could you show us a sample of two log files and the expected content for log3? Which field in the log1 and log2 you want to extract?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying files realtime

I have a primary server where certain files are created real time. These files have varying file sizes. I want to FTP or copy them over to a different server server as soon a file gets created. I have to ensure that only full file is copied. The receiving end process expects a FULL file. I am ok... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vskr72
3 Replies
MP_CompareOIDs(3MPAPI)				   Common Multipath Management Library Functions			    MP_CompareOIDs(3MPAPI)

NAME
MP_CompareOIDs - compare two object IDs SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lMPAPI [ library... ] #include <mpapi.h> MP_STATUS MP_CompareOIDs(MP_OID oid1, MP_OID oid2); PARAMETERS
oid1 An object ID that has type MP_OIDs for two objects to compare. oid2 An object ID that has type MP_OIDs for two objects to compare. DESCRIPTION
The MP_CompareOIDs() function compares two object IDs (OIDs) for equality to see whether they refer to the same object. The fields in the two object IDs are compared field-by-field for equality. RETURN VALUES
MP_STATUS_FAILED The object IDs do not compare. MP_STATUS_SUCCESS The two object IDs refer to the same object. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: ANSI INCITS 412 | | |Multipath Management API | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libMPAPI(3LIB), attributes(5) Multipath Management API Version 1.0 SunOS 5.11 15 Feb 2006 MP_CompareOIDs(3MPAPI)