Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: No space on dev HD (1/42)
Operating Systems SCO No space on dev HD (1/42) Post 302107967 by pankajbraval on Thursday 22nd of February 2007 06:39:22 AM
Old 02-22-2007
my os sco 5.0.6
type
df -v - to check disk space in size and %
if 100 % full in root partition
clear all log file (>)
exp.
> xx.log (in all log files)

pankaj

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Ran out of space on /dev/root partition

hi, I have a SCO unix server which has a 36gb hard drive, but the IT company who supplied it assigned 1gb to /dev/root, 15mb to /dev/boot and 33gb to /dev/u. The /dev/root partition is now full, is there a way I can use the 33gb assigned to /dev/u without loosing any data, preferably... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Martyn
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NOTICE: HTFS: No space on dev hd (1/42)

If somebody solve this error please help me! Thanks in advance! :confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: FCollet
7 Replies

3. SCO

No space on /dev/hd 1/42

No one is able to log in. What can I try? Help!:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ibqti
1 Replies

4. SCO

Xenix Problems - No space on dev 1/40

Hello - I'm a newbie to these forums. Please excuse me if I am posting in the wrong area. My dilemma. The HD on our ancient Xenix system apparently is full. I receive the "no space on dev 1/40" prompt. This occurred after I attempted to purge some unwanted files. This system runs our small... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gmbrickley
1 Replies

5. SCO

Insuficient space on /dev SCO 5.5

Unix SCO 5.5 Insuficient space on /dev - when I run df I get /dev 99% usage. I have a large number of users (most of them are not with the company since Cretacic) and I want to delete them to make more space. When I run rmuser I get rmuser: not found if I type su root rmuser rmuser: The... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tzveistein
6 Replies

6. AIX

How to increase space /dev/hd4?

A check disk space and find /dev/hd4 used 99%. How to increase space. Thank you for advice. /home/tecsys > df Filesystem 512-blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted on /dev/hd4 1048576 20624 99% 5977 68% / /dev/hd2 6815744 653032 91% 59194 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yapcs88
4 Replies
FSTRACE_CLEAR(8)					       AFS Command Reference						  FSTRACE_CLEAR(8)

NAME
fstrace_clear - Clears the trace log SYNOPSIS
fstrace clear [-set <set name>+] [-log <log name>+] [-help] fstrace c [-s <set name>+] [-l <log name>+] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The fstrace clear command erases the contents of the trace log from kernel memory, but leaves kernel memory allocated for the log. OPTIONS
-set <set name>+ Names the event set for which to clear the associated trace log. The only acceptable value is "cm" (for which the associated trace log is "cmfx"). Provide either this argument or the -log argument, or omit both to clear the "cmfx" log by default. -log <log name>+ Names the trace log to clear. The only acceptable value is "cmfx". Provide either this argument or the -set argument, or omit both to clear the "cmfx" log by default. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. EXAMPLES
The following command clears the "cmfx" trace log on the local machine: # fstrace clear PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must be logged in as the local superuser "root". SEE ALSO
fstrace(8), fstrace_lslog(8), fstrace_lsset(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FSTRACE_CLEAR(8)