Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile Post 302107867 by Ebbi on Wednesday 21st of February 2007 08:45:37 AM
Old 02-21-2007
That's right, the D210 is 32-bit. From D*70 onwards (PA-8000) you can have 64-bit.

Unfortunately not. My recommendation would be to get a cheap HP Visualize C-Class workstation (from C3000 onwards), to get it working on modern releases.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on a PC ?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a hard time to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on my PC. Every time I tried to install Oracle I failed, and it gave me a message that I have to change the files which were not specified. Therefore I have no ideas which files I have to modify. If you have the answer,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuknguyen
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

3. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle install on Solaris

i have installd oracle 10 on Solaris 10 now i want to access this database from remote machine. -bash-3.00$ tnsping 192.168.92.49 TNS Ping Utility for Solaris: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 17-DEC-2010 21:06:51 Copyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Used... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akhaliq22
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

I am getting below error while trying to install Oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7

Hi, I am getting below error while trying to install oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7. $ ./runInstaller Starting Oracle Universal Installer... Checking Temp space: must be greater than 500 MB. Actual 10828 MB Passed Checking swap space: must be greater than 150 MB. Actual 2559 MB ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balasahu
2 Replies
tk_menuBar(1T)						       Tk Built-In Commands						    tk_menuBar(1T)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_menuBar, tk_bindForTraversal - Obsolete support for menu bars SYNOPSIS
tk_menuBar frame ?menu menu ...? tk_bindForTraversal arg arg ... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
These procedures were used in Tk 3.6 and earlier releases to help manage pulldown menus and to implement keyboard traversal of menus. In Tk 4.0 and later releases they are no longer needed. Stubs for these procedures have been retained for backward compatibility, but they have no effect. You should remove calls to these procedures from your code, since eventually the procedures will go away. From Tk 8.0 onwards, you should instead construct your menubar as a normal menu and then attach it to the toplevel of your choice using the -menu option of that widget. SEE ALSO
menu(1T), toplevel(1T) KEYWORDS
keyboard traversal, menu, menu bar, post ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk tk_menuBar(1T)