Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile Post 302107864 by chris2005 on Wednesday 21st of February 2007 08:34:56 AM
Old 02-21-2007
No it is'nt unfortunately. It's the HP 9000 D210. Just wanted to use it for my own 'test lab'. Now I need to install OVO 7.x cause that is working with Oracle 8i which works on hpux 32bit.

Any idea where I can find that? The software.hp.com does not provide any evaluation software for this.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on a PC ?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a hard time to install Oracle 8i on Solaris 8 OS on my PC. Every time I tried to install Oracle I failed, and it gave me a message that I have to change the files which were not specified. Therefore I have no ideas which files I have to modify. If you have the answer,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuknguyen
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

3. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle install on Solaris

i have installd oracle 10 on Solaris 10 now i want to access this database from remote machine. -bash-3.00$ tnsping 192.168.92.49 TNS Ping Utility for Solaris: Version 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on 17-DEC-2010 21:06:51 Copyright (c) 1997, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved. Used... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akhaliq22
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

I am getting below error while trying to install Oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7

Hi, I am getting below error while trying to install oracle 12c release 2 on rhel 7. $ ./runInstaller Starting Oracle Universal Installer... Checking Temp space: must be greater than 500 MB. Actual 10828 MB Passed Checking swap space: must be greater than 150 MB. Actual 2559 MB ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balasahu
2 Replies
NDB_CPCD(1)						       MySQL Database System						       NDB_CPCD(1)

NAME
ndb_cpcd - automate testing of NDB (development use only) SYNOPSIS
ndb_cpcd options DESCRIPTION
A utility having this name was formerly part of an internal automated test framework used in testing and debugging MySQL Cluster. It was deprecated in MySQL Cluster NDB 7.0, and removed from MySQL Cluster distributions provided by Oracle beginning with MySQL Cluster NDB 7.2.1. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Oracle Corporation (http://dev.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.5 01/30/2014 NDB_CPCD(1)