Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How can I do a rexec to execute un C exe ? Post 302107780 by Lika on Tuesday 20th of February 2007 04:18:05 PM
Old 02-20-2007
Thank you very much for reply !
I will test all tomorrow at work Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

expect (re: rexec)

In http://forums.unix.com/showthread.php?threadid=391 there is one statement called expect. but when I issue command whereis expect, respond from o/s only EXPECT: (only one world). I try to find it at /usr/bin, no expect statement there ? is it default unix o/s command ? I am using AIX on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yatno
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enabling Rexec ????

Can someone tell me how I would enable Rexec on a UNIX machine? And is the procedure different on the different systems - Solaris, HP-UX -etc. Thanks~!! mike (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raichuu
1 Replies

3. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Rexec

How is rexec enabled on a Solaris 8? How can I check if rexec is installed? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmj1970
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

launching script via REXEC

Hi folks! my client uses an winapplication which is launching shell-scripts remotely on a HP-Unix Machine via Rexec. The application-configuration is launching the script (which is in the home directory of connecting user) like: rexec host user pass shell.sh So far so good, everything... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JohnMurdoch
3 Replies

6. Programming

c++ : Use of System() to execute .exe with parameters

Hello, I 've trie to execute a a program with parameters unsuccessfully and i take the above message : "The system cannot find the path specified." I used a variaton of the above command : system("\"C:\\xxx\\xxx\\xxx.exe -xxx -xxx xxx.xxx xxx.xxx xxx.xxx\""); Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eusta
4 Replies

7. AIX

rexec - other options?

Rexec executes commands one at a time on a remote host. The rexec command provides an automatic login feature by checking for a $HOME/.netrc file. User and password are stored in $HOME/.netrc. I would like to log on to another host and execute a script/command but not using $HOME/.netrc file,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ioniCoder
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rexec Issue

Hi Team, I am executing some ksh scripts which inturn calls java files in AIX Environment. We have installed java6_64 which is in .profile. But when we execute from rexec its taking path from some different place that does not have java in $PATH variable. Can you please help me find out which... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balasubramani04
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to execute an exe at startup using rc.local

I want to execute a qt exe program at startup. That is after automatic login instead of loading Desktop and seeing it, the program quickly pop up to the screen. For this, I think we should add the script to rcx.local rather than rc.local I guess though.. I tried adding a script to /etc/rc.local... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_mabuse
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Not able to execute an exe file from my location

Hello all, Am facing a peculiar problem, I have copied a utility exe from a bin folder into my local temp folder. I am trying to execute that exe, but it throws out an error saying "No such file or directory". I have given 755 & 777 permissions to it and I tried, but it still throws out that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisheksunkari
6 Replies
Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)

NAME
Net::DBus::ASyncReply - asynchronous method reply handler SYNOPSIS
use Net::DBus::Annotation qw(:call); my $object = $service->get_object("/org/example/systemMonitor"); # List processes & get on with other work until # the list is returned. my $asyncreply = $object->list_processes(dbus_call_async, "someuser"); while (!$asyncreply->is_ready) { ... do some background work.. } my $processes = $asyncreply->get_result; DESCRIPTION
This object provides a handler for receiving asynchronous method replies. An asynchronous reply object is generated when making remote method call with the "dbus_call_async" annotation set. METHODS
$asyncreply->discard_result; Indicates that the caller is no longer interested in recieving the reply & that it should be discarded. After calling this method, this object should not be used again. $asyncreply->wait_for_result; Blocks the caller waiting for completion of the of the asynchronous reply. Upon returning from this method, the result can be obtained with the "get_result" method. my $boolean = $asyncreply->is_ready; Returns a true value if the asynchronous reply is now complete (or a timeout has occurred). When this method returns true, the result can be obtained with the "get_result" method. $asyncreply->set_notify($coderef); Sets a notify function which will be invoked when the asynchronous reply finally completes. The callback will be invoked with a single parameter which is this object. my @data = $asyncreply->get_result; Retrieves the data associated with the asynchronous reply. If a timeout occurred, then this method will throw an exception. This method can only be called once the reply is complete, as indicated by the "is_ready" method returning a true value. After calling this method, this object should no longer be used. AUTHOR
Daniel Berrange <dan@berrange.com> COPYRIGHT
Copright (C) 2006-2011, Daniel Berrange. SEE ALSO
Net::DBus, Net::DBus::RemoteObject, Net::DBus::Annotation perl v5.14.2 2011-06-30 Net::DBus::ASyncReply(3pm)