Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris HP openview installation place Post 302106925 by RTM on Tuesday 13th of February 2007 08:22:03 AM
Old 02-13-2007
Quote:
When they come and install everything. I heard they install HP openview NNM also.
Who are 'they'? It may be best to ask them if they installed it.

Openview is normally installed, by default, in /opt/OV. You might look there to see if it's installed.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

2. Solaris

When does LK actually take place?

I appologize in advance, my question would be easly for me to research if I actually had a Solaris server that I had access to. And I am googled out. I am auditing a solaris 9.0 server's passwords (I was sent the passwd and shadow files) and need to know when the *LK*actually happens. In... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lerdahl
0 Replies

3. Solaris

HP openview console.

can anyone tell me the merits and environments of HP openview console. Also let me know what are the uses and advantages compared to other monitoring tools. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rogerben
2 Replies

4. Solaris

What is the best way to copy data from place to another place?

Dear Gurus, I need you to advice or suggestion about the best solution to copy data around 200-300G from serverA(location A) to serverB(location B). Normally, I will share folder and then copy but it takes too long time(about 2 days). Do you have any suggestion or which way should be... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: unitipon
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies
gpilot-install-file(1)						   User Commands					    gpilot-install-file(1)

NAME
gpilot-install-file - GNOME Pilot file conduit scheduler SYNOPSIS
gpilot-install-file [--now | --later] files DESCRIPTION
gpilot-install-file schedules files to be installed on a Palm PDA by the GNOME Pilot file conduit. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: --now Schedule the files for installation, then wait for the user to synchronize immediately. --later Schedule the files for installation, then exit. The files are installed at the next synchronization. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: files List of files to be installed. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using the GNOME Pilot File Conduit Scheduler to Install a File Immediately example% gpilot-install-file --now file1 EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gpilot-install-file Executable for the GNOME Pilot file conduit scheduler ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-pilot | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gpilotd-control-applet(1), gpilotd(1), libgpilotd(3), libgpilotd(3), libgpilotdcm(3), libgpilotdconduit(3), libpisock(3), libpisync(3), attributes(5) NOTES
Original man page written by Mark Brown (broonie@sirena.org.uk). Updated by Laszlo Kovacs, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.11 7 Sep 2004 gpilot-install-file(1)