Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris dtwm: Invalid keyword -- /TITLE Post 302106518 by lyonsd on Friday 9th of February 2007 08:15:33 AM
Old 02-09-2007
dtwm: Invalid keyword -- /TITLE

Unable to log into solaris 8 CDE as a particular user. The errors are:

dtsession: Unable to start message server - exiting.
dtwm: Invalid keyword -- /TITLE

root can log in successfully.

I'm guessing that it's trying to run dtwm with an invalid option. Howcan I correct this?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

window title..?

how to echo some text onto the window title bar...in exceed client...so that we can know where we are in..in multiple hostnames kinda..thing.. any advice.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tintedwindow
1 Replies

2. SCO

Title changing

I am using SCO Open Server 5.0.6 in different machines in same building. In order to avaoid confusion I would like to give different login messages instead of 'SCO OpenServer(TM) Release 5' prior to machine name. Pl. help. Praseeda (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: praseeda
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

PuTTY TITLE

Is it possible to set the PuTTY title to show the current hostname of the terminal opened? I meant to say I would be rlogin between servers, that should be updated in PuTTTY title ? :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ./hari.sh
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove keyword found in title

Hello All, I have a bunch of files that have the following format, where the title is INPUT.txt and contains the following text: INPUT-FILLER1 204 INPUT-FILLER2 FILLER6-INPUT 5 FILLER-INPUT I want to go through the directory and remove the keyword INPUT. For example, my output would be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jl487
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl title help

my codeothers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sauravrout
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a Keyword in file and replace another keyword or add at the end of line

Hi I want to implement something like this: if( keyword1 exists) then check if(keyword2 exists in the same line) then replace keyword 2 with New_Keyword else Add New_Keyword at the end of line end if eg: Check for Keyword JUNGLE and add/replace... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashing201
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract title

need a bit of help please i have a htmlfile in the file there is a long list of txt each line has a different title i want to extract all the titles with egrep, sed, awk, and save them to a txt.file example extract the bits in red from this <h3... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bob123
8 Replies
DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)											       DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)

NAME
DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle -- set workspace title SYNOPSIS
#include <Dt/Wsm.h> int DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle( Widget widget, Atom workspace, char *title); DESCRIPTION
The DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function works with the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), and changes a specific workspace's title. Applications can use this function to implement an interface to the workspace manager. If the DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function is not successful, the most likely reason for failure is that the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), is not running. The DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() function requires a widget. A gadget (or unrealized widget) is not acceptable for the widget argument. DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle() sends a message to the CDE workspace manager, dtwm(1), to set the title. If the workspace name is not valid, no action is taken and the workspace manager reports no error. ARGUMENTS
widget A realized widget on the screen of interest workspace The name of the workspace (in X atom form) where the title should be set title The new title RETURN VALUE
The function returns Success (0) when it succeeds, and non-zero upon failure. Note that these are not the same values that _DtWsmSet- WorkspaceTitle returns. SEE ALSO
DtWsm(5) "Communicating with the Workspace Manager" section in the CDE Programmer's Guide "Workspace Manager" section in the CDE Programmer's Overview DtWsmSetWorkspaceTitle(API)