Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting First Script: Query every table with column xxx. Post 302106105 by Iniquity on Tuesday 6th of February 2007 03:15:17 PM
Old 02-06-2007
I think what I want to accomplish is a mix of sql and scripting, anyone willing to help?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

updating a column in oracle table using shell script

Hi friends, i am having a variable declared in .profile.i am changing its value in a shell script and then i am connecting to oracle and then from there i am calling a .sql called update.sql STATUS is the variable declared in the .profile =============================== if sqlplus <<END... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sveera
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To update a column in a table through shell script

Hi All, I need to write a shell script in UNIX that should accept booking number as an argument and update it with value "NULL" if the transaction date is greater than 2 years. Booking number and transaction_date are the two columns of the table table_booking. Something like this, through... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shilpa_acc
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to query Oracle table

Hi, unix gurnis I need help for following requirement for writing a shell scritp. log in to oracle database, query one table total records (select count(*) from table1), pass the return value to a file. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query the table and return values to shell script and search result values from another files.

Hi, I need a shell script, which would search the result values from another files. 1)execute " select column1 from table_name" query on the table. 2)Based on the result, need to be grep from .wft files. could please explain about this.Below is the way i am using. #!/bin/sh... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rami Reddy
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Gnome3 locksup on new Linux kernel 12.6.xxx & 12.5.xxx

Hi Forum Ive been having a problem with the kernal(s) for some strange reason it every time I try and access the date and time/calendar or system settings it locks up the whole laptop and nothing responds. :(. This doesn't happen 11.10.xxx kernel . Any help would be much appreciated and thank you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShinTec
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

7. Solaris

SQL QUERY to Table Output

Hi I am trying to run sql query from solaris in csh script and send the output to email. Below is my sql query select p.spid,se.program seprogram, se.machine, se.username, sq.sql_text,sq.retrows from v$process p inner join v$session se on p.addr = se.paddr inner join ( select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split column data if the table has n number of column's

please write a shell script Table -------------------------- 1 2 3 a b c 3 4 5 c d e 7 8 9 f g h Output should be like this --------------- 1 2 3 3 4 5 7 8 9 a b c c d e f g h (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priti2277
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split column data if the table has n number of column's with some record

Split column data if the table has n number of column's with some record then how to split n number of colmn's line by line with records Table --------- Col1 col2 col3 col4 ....................col20 1 2 3 4 .................... 20 a b c d .................... v ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priti2277
11 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Path(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       RDF::Query::Plan::Path(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Path - Executable query plan for Paths. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Path version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $op, $path, $start, $end, $graph, %args )" "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "op" Returns the path operation. "path" Returns the path expression. "start" Returns the path start node. "end" Returns the path end node. "graph" Returns the named graph. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Path(3pm)