Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: new here
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? new here Post 302105992 by StrengthThaDon on Tuesday 6th of February 2007 12:34:18 AM
Old 02-06-2007
new here

Didn't want to clog the other boards lol but just came through to say whats up and I'm new here and you guys have already helped me out. Great supplement to textbooks Smilie

clog(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions						  clog(3M)

NAME
clog, clogf, clogl - complex natural logarithm functions SYNOPSIS
c99 [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <complex.h> double complex clog(double complex z); float complex clogf(float complex z); long double complex clogl(long double complex z); DESCRIPTION
These functions compute the complex natural (base e) logarithm of z, with a branch cut along the negative real axis. RETURN VALUES
These functions return the complex natural logarithm value, in the range of a strip mathematically unbounded along the real axis and in the interval [ -i , +i ] along the imaginary axis. ERRORS
No errors are defined. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cexp(3M), complex.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Jul 2006 clog(3M)