Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux linux setup and addition config Post 302105877 by chlawren on Monday 5th of February 2007 10:10:13 AM
Old 02-05-2007
great - thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to config router on Linux

I m new to Linux, It is connected with internet on simple telephone line, now I m trying to connect it thru dedicated line and with a router. pl help me what i hv to done in s/w as well as h/w. Pl consider me a new user so detailed answer is required. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaheerkhan
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Need Help In Internet Config. In Linux

I just installed linux7.0 in a remote machine-no networking-nothing-I installed it as a Workstation without any networking information. I am trying to configure the internet but cannot do it. I have a cable internet at home.Acc.to the book it said log in as a root and choose... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sushmabedi
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Setup Problem with SUSE Linux

I setup SUSE Linux 10. I downloaded from SUSE website. A DVD version. But I have a problem: Please click to see the screen shots Shot 1: (Problem is here, with Software) http://www.vernoos.net/shot-1.jpg Shot 2: http://www.vernoos.net/shot-2.jpg Shot 3:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HASSELBLAD
1 Replies

4. Linux

How to setup ports on Linux

If Linux have a file like AIX: rc.tcpip to setup port services? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Setup a printer on Linux from scratch

I am a beginner in Unix. I have redhat linux running in a dell work station. my question is how can I setup a printer using the command line so that I can use the command lp filename to print, how can I define the printer name? my printer is HP laserjet connected to network (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: docaia
2 Replies

6. Linux

Wireless setup/configuration on Linux

hi all, :) Please let mew know some useful link that has some information about wireless set-up and configuration for Linux FC-8 on laptop. -regards Ashvin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashvin Gaur
2 Replies

7. Linux

Help with linux config on bootcd

I fixed it =) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayDogg
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail Setup on Linux

Hi Guys, I need to send mail from linux to my outlook email id. mailx command is not working. I guess, some configuration is required. Don't know what exactly needs to be done. Please help. Thanks, Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikanna
1 Replies

9. AIX

New IBM Power8 (S822) and StorWiz V3700 SAN, best practices for production setup/config?

Hello, Got a IBM Power8 box (S822) that I am configuring for replacement of our existing IBM machine. Wanted to touch base with the expert community here to ensure I don't miss anything critical in my setup/config of AIX. Did a fresh AIX 7.1 install on the internal scsi hdisk, mirror'ed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies