Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX LPAR processor/virtual processor settings Post 302105401 by Sprellarinn on Thursday 1st of February 2007 12:52:12 PM
Old 02-01-2007
If you want lparORA to have priority over lparDB2 you need to make lparORA have more weight than lparDB2. That should do the trick.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Processor

From a PROM ok prompt I have typed banner. This returned this info SunSPARCStation20 (1X390Z50) ...... Okay, I read that the 1x390z50 is the processor type. How can I found out the speed of these processor? Is it 50mhz? Don't know but I am curious. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwbrown
5 Replies

2. AIX

CPU Processor ID

Hallo, does anybody knows a trick to change the Processor ID in AIX 4.3.3. Thanks a lot (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: UXNI
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get Processor Id

Hi Everyone I am new to unix. I ahve few quries that i would like to post. Is there any way by which i get the unique processor Id. Actually i am unable to find any logic and method to get access to Processor Id. Is it possible to get it. I read it on Intel site that the new processor do no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atul.saxena
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cores on a processor

Hi All, What is the command to identify whether a processor is single core / dual core in solaris ? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAA
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Processor info

How to get the processor information regarding 32 bit or 64 bit processor (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aju_kup
2 Replies

6. AIX

Processor and processor core

Guys... Hows it going??? I have been going through the hardware spec of IBM system p systems.. and here i am confused for IBM Power 520 Express it says Processor cores: One, two or four 64-bit 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec™ SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Processor id/name

How to find out whether the system has multiple processors. In multiprocessor system how to get their names or ids How to send command to a particular processor ( can we use rsh) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anjum
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

m4 processor (how to use)

hi, what plugins i need to install to run m4 processor in bash shell. Also, what is the file extension for m4 processor ( like .cc in c ). Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Learnerabc
1 Replies

9. Solaris

"Load Average" vs "virtual processor"

Hi, I have one question regarding the understanding of “load average” in a platform with virtual processors. Suppose in this situation: Total number of physical processors: 1 Number of virtual processors: 32 Total number of cores: 4 Number of cores per physical... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MDING
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help for processor

hello Admins, how to find number of processor in unix machine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vipinkumarr89
2 Replies
mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				 mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp - RGB to monochrome conversion SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp(mlib_image *dst, const mlib_image *src, const mlib_d64 *weight); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp() function performs a conversion from a red/green/blue to a monochromatic image. The source image must be a three-channel image. The destination image must be a single-channel image. It uses the following equation: dst[x][y][0] = weight[0]*src[x][y][0] + weight[1]*src[x][y][1] + weight[2]*src[x][y][2] PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: dst Pointer to destination image. src Pointer to source image. weight Array of three blending coefficients. It is recommended that these sum to 1.0, but it is not required. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageColorRGB2CIEMono(3MLIB), mlib_ImageColorRGB2CIEMono_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_ImageColorRGB2Mono_Fp(3MLIB)