Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers setup a DNS server for my redhat server Post 302105315 by maheshwin on Thursday 1st of February 2007 04:34:22 AM
Old 02-01-2007
i agree with above

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

How to setup Chinese envirenment on RedHat Server 5

I installed RedHat Server 5 today. I had one problem that was the web page contained Chinese characters could not be shown correctly. What I saw was white squares. How to setup Chinese envirenment on RedHat Server 5? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huyuhui
1 Replies

2. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NIS server setup on redhat 4 AS4

Please do reply if anyone has done NIS server setup on redhat Please let me know steps to do NIS server configuration on redhat & NIS client configuration on suse (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timus1980
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Help] Setup slave dns server

Hi all. I need to configure a secondary dns server to get the zones that are in the primary server. How can I do this? It's possible to make to sync automatically? What configuration I ahve to do? And in which files? Thanks in advance. If anyone could give me examples or a tutorial, that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kouh
4 Replies

5. AIX

Setup DNS server on AIX6.1

I'm planning of setting up a DNS server on AIX 6.1. Could someone shed me some lights on the step-by-steps of how to set this up? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: famasutika
2 Replies

6. Solaris

DNS Server setup

I am trying to setup DNS server in Solaris 10. I have two blade 1500 system and want to setup two name server I would like to start setting up DNS. appreciate your help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mnathan
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Configuring DNS Server in Linux Redhat

Can someone help with a detail step-by-step oh how to configure DNS server on Linux Server. - I need to have 3 IP addresses map to a single hostname. for clients I'm a Linux rookie. Thanks Oscar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FrankOscar
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

enable all operations to use a proxy server , redhat server

Hi, i would like to enable all operations/connections to use a proxy server in a redhat server , witch file should i config to get this for all conections .... Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

DNS Server Setup Centos 6.5 Issues

I am having a bit of trouble getting my CENTOS 6.5 DNS server to work correctly in our testlab environment. Lab network is 10.8.0.0/24 in which we all access from 10.7.0.0.0/24 && 10.0.0.0/24. Here are my configs: options { listen-on port 53 { 127.0.0.1; 10.8.0.19;}; #listen-on-v6 port 53 {... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
2 Replies
CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			       CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)

NAME
cpg_mcast_joined - Multicasts to all groups joined to a handle SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/uio.h> #include <corosync/cpg.h> int cpg_mcast_joined(cpg_handle_t handle, cpg_guarantee_t guarantee, struct iovec *iovec, int iov_len); DESCRIPTION
The cpg_mcast_joined function will multicast a message to all the processes that have been joined with the cpg_join(3) function for the same group name. Messages that are sent to any of the groups joined to the parameter handle will be delivered to all subscribed processes in the system. The argument guarantee requests a delivery guarantee for the message to be sent. The cpg_guarantee_t type is defined by: typedef enum { CPG_TYPE_UNORDERED, /* not implemented */ CPG_TYPE_FIFO, /* same as agreed */ CPG_TYPE_AGREED, /* implemented */ CPG_TYPE_SAFE /* not implemented */ } cpg_guarantee_t; The meanings of the cpg_guarantee_t typedef are: CPG_TYPE_UNORDERED Messages are guaranteed to be delivered, but with no particular order. This mode is unimplemented in the CPG library. CPG_TYPE_FIFO Messages are guaranteed to be delivered in first sent first delivery order. In fact, this guarantee is equivalent to the CPG_TYPE_AGREED guarantee. CPG_TYPE_AGREED All processors must agree on the order of delivery. If a message is sent from two or more processes at about the same time, the delivery will occur in the same order to all processes. CPG_TYPE_SAFE All processes must agree on the order of delivery. Further all processes must have a copy of the message before any delivery takes place. This mode is unimplemented in the CPG library. The iovec argument describes the scatter/gather list which is used to transmit a message. This is a iovec described by: struct iovec { void *iov_base; /* Pointer to data. */ unsigned int iov_len; /* Length of data. */ }; The iov_len argument describes the number of entires in the iovec argument. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CPG_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
The errors are undocumented. SEE ALSO
cpg_overview(8), cpg_initialize(3), cpg_finalize(3), cpg_fd_get(3), cpg_dispatch(3), cpg_join(3), cpg_leave(3), cpg_mcast_joined(3), cpg_membership_get(3) cpg_zcb_alloc(3) cpg_zcb_free(3) cpg_zcb_mcast_joined(3) cpg_context_get(3) cpg_context_set(3) cpg_local_get(3) corosync Man Page 3004-08-31 CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)